Who is the WORST Manager at Teva NS & Why?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the company is going down the tubes financially and all you can think about is the worst managers. No wonder the company is going downhill.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incompetence + Corruption + Old Age

Doesn't matter if it is Israel or the States, it applies on both sides and accounts for all of the reasons included in this epic collapse. Ken Lay, Bernie Ebbers, and Fat Pearson are all loving their consultant checks from their Teva contracts

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not a guy and he’s not even in our time zone ... hate him and his good old boy network with JG!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it the poor management of our leaders that's leading us down the drain?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot - Yeah, you are right, our regional managers in the U.S decided to spend 41 BILLION on a generic purchase that wasn't worth 30 BILLION. (And in which the second highest offer was published 12 months later inadvertently by the law firm handling negotiations and that offer was 16 BILLION less than Teva's)

LOOK TO ISRAEL FOR THE MORONS AND ASK ALL THE OTHER DIVISIONS HERE WHO PAID THE PRICE FOR THEIR FRAUD!!??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Irishman--- why didn't you do anything?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With you guys on the brink of bankruptcy, I am hoping you have top tier reps in place for CGRP product. It is imperative to kick amen and lilly's ass otherwise shit will hit the fan.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nawww--- we don't need top tier reps to beat anyone-- we just need access to our most important tool--speaker program funds.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, we have our Terrible Nosales Division lined up and ready to launch. By the way - they have had their asses kicked with each of the last products they launched including a migraine product

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont blame the sales team for zecuity. That was a QC issue that r&d/medical should own.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster was referencing the Neuroscience division. They aren't contributing anything to the HD/TD drug. They don't have to sell Copaxone since it has been on the market for centuries. They just sit back and draw huge bonus checks while Teva doesn't pay any bonus to the TP reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't take wrong way-- but no, it wasn't just a Qc/ medical. Sales reps heard complaints/concerns pretty soon after launch. Every who knew-- including reps- can take some ownership on this one. Yes- reps tried to tell home office/managers so most responsibilty lies with yet again the dang gonadless managers and the shameless VPs,
    Etc who only care about themselves and their buddies. When a company seems to consistently do the wrong thing - not just make mistakes --- but do the wrong thing-- it catches up to them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100% with this, and the stock price is indication of this continuous poor judgement.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that this company cannot make a good decision at all. They make bad business decisions over and over and then lay off reps just to keep and protect, at all cost, the leadership that made the bad business decisions. This is why Teva is where it is. They promote and protect the very people destroying the company. Most reps leave and end up in a much better situation and Teva is left with noting but failed leadership who blame the reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like an awful culture.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The culture here is poor, and the lack of diversity in thought is in direct correlation with how poor we are performing. Everyone has the same ideas here. Managers look for people who think just like them, and the same goes for directors. How are we to overcome difficult hurdles if everyone is pitching the same bad ideas??

Creative thought is shunned here because all we want is more of the same, and more of the same is not a winning formula.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the NE. My full time job as of today is to look for another job. Cheers!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am already in two interview pipelines. I don't see any goal adjustments for TP and I don't trust these leaders to adjust the way over inflated goals so that any money can be made. I am out. Tired of working hard for no bonus.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm happy to see my fellow reps move onto greener pastures. People leave because of bad managers.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is so true that people leave because of the manager