Who is the WORST Manager at Teva NS & Why?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the NE is the worst area, im just trying to find another job at this point. the management here is one big clusterfuck

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Campbell soup;)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ supe size douche bag

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Creme of mushroom

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how all the managers listed as the worst , were all hired by the same former Area Director that still has a job here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about NA in Carolina's? What a kiss up to KL.. he couldn't coach his reps to sell if his life depended on it. He just rides the wave of great MC in the Carolinas for almighty Copaxone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. Worthless and nothing but a coat tail rider. He will get his just due once his team finally has to sell. Coasting days are over and his director better wake up to the real truth or she will be looking for another gig as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen to that!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is so dense! I left the freezing cold to have to sit across from her freezing heart. The grass is always greener, idk why i left my previous job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% AZ is the worst manager. Completely arrogant and he actually believes riding with reps 3 days in a row helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KL is the worst manager I've ever had. Brought me on, then just went MIA.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm 99% sure I know who wrote this. Interesting to know what you really think of him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ST is terrible! sick of his condescending attitude!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told you AZ was the worst, finally everyone gets to see it and hear about it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does everyone get to see it and hear about it?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zip it shitbag, you were recorded

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not on his team fuck stick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would immediately fire any Manager that rode with his Rep for 3 days. Ever hear of creating a hostile work environment? Anyone answering to someone like that should recruit 2 others in their region and file a class action. Trust me everybody is suing Teva these days, and you might as well try to cash in on a settlement before the bankruptcy occurs in December. Not to mention if a Manager actually thinks they are impacting sales favorably by riding 3 days is a total doucher. This is why office access is drying up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t know jackshit about the law or what constitutes a hostile work environment.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had offices ask me why they are seeing my manager so much? They don't like the constant intrusion and many times will ask me not to bring them back again. I hate losing access over this practice but it happens.