Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well AD’s boss is evil too!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is AD the one o e down in Oklahoma?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. She’s infamous!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire West Sector thinks BF is a terrible leader....as are the directors he has hired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patient First, followed by Forced Calibrations have generally ruined the FLL management pool. Some good managers left, those that stayed and “adapted” to the laughable rep evaluation system have willingly allowed their deepest ethics to be compromised by inside politics and, of course, pursuit of a healthy paycheck. “I’m staying here to put food on the table for my family”. Yeah right, tell us about it and load up on the rationalizations - you like easy money and material toys, at least that’s understandable.
    As far as worst manager goes, many of those who are currently in a management role are notable worse than the average manager of yesteryear. They have been compromised by a horrible system, and since staying here was their choice the onus is on them.
    There is no pride in representing GSK anymore. Correction - there is nothing to be proud of except for the nice paycheck (which you may want to be discreet about).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile these FLLs comprise their morals and ethics (if they indeed have any) to keep “food and nice things for their families” but ultimately take those same privileges away from their reps by lying and putting them on plans!! Ultimately these reps are pushed out and lose their ability to provide a nice living for their family!! Evil, evil evil! All in the name of greed!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shawn Legere

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is who I think it is spot on. Passive aggressive and aggressive with posturing. Customers hate her and ask for her to not come back. She publically takes on her peers and conspires to humiliate and undermine her own people by retaliating if they dare disagree with her. Major mommy issues.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SE. What is that, SouthEast? Enough with the initials, let’s have names and geographies you chickenshits

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen a more incompetent sales executive than BF. He either has no clue how his actions impact the sales force energy level/morale or just doesn’t care. The FLL’s he has hired have been dreadful. Everyone is looking out for themselves. The old school belief that managers work for their sales people is lost on all of them. I don’t know if a rep in the West Sector that is happy. Maybe that’s they want? Good people to leave? I dunno. The culture in the West flies in the face of what every successful organization does. Time will tell if Richard Lewis catches on and does something about it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure Angie.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh ! Benlysta team in the Chicagoland area beware, your work life is about to suck. If you have been with GSK for more than a few years she is going to lie thru her teeth to get you out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helen Jones in UK.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the managers with GSK are a bunch of child killers, selling off-label, bribing speakers. Same as it ever was.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, it’s the pickle kissing Gay Janitor AKA the Anal Assassin. Get your fat poo packing ass back to political board.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no buttercup no :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why Helen? I’ve met her a couple times and she seems nice and not full of herself like many senior people at gsk.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Smith