Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. GSK is a joke. Show favoritism towards reps. Does not reward hard work but lazy behavior. Good luck keeping your doors open AZ WILL WHIP YOUR ASS BECAUSE THEY REWARD EMPLOYEES FAIRLY !!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way! Angie loves her slaves! Wait, as long as they make her look good...Current count is TEN DOWN, Really Angie? Where does your anger end? I hope you find peace when the dust settles...you are a piece of work and all your minions of the past wish for you exactly what you deserve... and yes, you will get it...it has been promised by one higher than you... melt into it...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ViiV manager in New England. She is like the Energizer Bunny on steroids. Thank you Respiratory for sending her our way. No clue about the disease space. Low level primary care manager.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but LOL! Do the initials JF mean anything to you, or am I mistaken?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do tell! Let’s see....L2W calls, shout outs and promotions to butt kissers, massive metrics with a blind eye to reality, initials JF, lots of credit given to metrics-driven business planning, minimal disease-state knowledge, goose steps to management directives, puts much effort into making her boss look good (incompetence irrelevant)...what have I missed?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that would be the one! A glorified cheerleader with big pom poms and a fake smile to hide her stupidity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Smith

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SD in immunology, it’s amazing what that bigot gets away with.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you F’ing kidding me? Is this the Angie in Oklahoma? She has fired 10 reps or have some quit and some been fired?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JOHN PHILLIPS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK could not admit that cheating was RAMPANT or it would be completely obvious that their new incentive comp scheme was worthless. I remember looking at those grids and seeing over time that my scores went "Down and to the left" like JFK's head in the Zapruder film. I wasn't getting dummer...people weren't getting smarter, more people were cheating.

And those checkboxes...oh those checkboxes...That is where the favoritism came into play. If your manager liked you...BAM. If your manger DIDN'T like you...BAM BAM

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that russian lady that has been shuffled all over the southeast? She is still here? WhTF

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.F. In Arkansas!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower management craziness has been mostly taken over by the Women’s Leadership Initiative. They seem better able to do as they are told, don’t rebel against a stupid higher authority at gsk, than men. Is that a strength? Maybe under different circumstances, but not in this asylum