Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dierde Connelly

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RTP trainer on one year rotation....very poor skills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, she was horrible!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is she now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. Yes because if you take appropriate legal action you could end up with millions like the whistleblowers. I heard over $30 million per. It would really suck flying on private jets, having a car collection, traveling the world and rubbing elbows with celebrities. I wonder who the bottom feeders really are? The lawyers who assisted in accomplishing all that, or the GSK leadership that continues to break the law, and ruin lives for profit?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lyle Chipperson was the worst. He always insisted we call him 'Chip' instead of Lyle.

Anytime he tried to act funny or say something cute, he'd tell 'home run.'

Odd fellow.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A new one voting for rotation DM from RTP training in '05 !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sheri Mullen, what a joke and a no talent poser

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Schwartz, and Pat Keith, are two really great leaders at GSK! Their example has shown many how it should be done! The leadership qualities they exemplify have formed the type of company we have today! Thanks Mark and Pat! You have no idea how wonderful my career is, because of you two! Merry Christmas to you both, especially you Schwartzy!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do the loser ICT managers know if they have kicked a rep out of their jobs or if they are fired?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J. Palumbo. The worst ever!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands down, a Developmental SLL Gorinda W. from California. Does not know a THING ABOUT SELLING A PRODUCT! Has 1 touchpoint a week to discuss bull####. I pitty her region if she gets controll of a new Region. She has a whole lot to learn........But she is ecactly what GSK hires ad wants;

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst manager in GSK history is D Day in Tennesse. This guy would make every excuse for us in the world on why or sales weren't good. I guess it worked because his tvp alwyas believed him because he is still around. He must have something on J, Tucker or he is part of the good ole boy network.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the early 90's, you had the 3 stooges in the home office and Frick and Frack in sales mgmt. The reorganization destroyed the best and most highly motivated sales force in the industry.

ByeGSK2016 likes this.
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"the good ole boy network" worked and kicked butt.......

the worst were rotation managers in the Carolinas.....females and one male with very low skill levels from training......

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God, it is by far Moncef Slaoui. Have you ever experienced such a nitwit?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC without a doubt!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy Devine

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to easy, Brad Robertson Oklahoma

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC