Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the managers in a Utah. Crazy one way or another.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True dat!! RL should have gotten rid of her a long time ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does not have much business sense. talks a lot, tries to make it sound she puts patients first but actually just makes meaningless speeches. some managers who work for her are scared and just follow blindly to make life difficult for the reps. they manage.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just amazed at how many FLLs never rise above their current roles. Their lack of ability and ambition has put a permanent block on talented sales professionals who want to move up. They even transfer to other divisions within the organization when their jobs and divisions are downsized. The toxic culture is allowed to continue. Serious question. When was the last time any of you saw a rep being promoted to an FLL position? I'm sure its happened recently but for the life of me, I can't remember the last person to be promoted. Second question. When was the last time you saw a current FLL transferred into another division? Thus blocking any chance for a rep to be elevated. GSK really needs to rid itself of career FLLs who behave poorly...and their are quite a few!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allow me to get ahead of the grammar police. "there". Tying a mile a minute...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink is the worst.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miss Sherrita and it ain’t even close. Look at the people she promotes, it is so one sided . Unfortunately she does to others what she would never put up with if it happened to her. She may be the most disturbing person in leadership at GSK .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink is not necessarily a "bad manager". She just made a catastrophic blunder that will most likely cost innocent reps their jobs. Ok, she's pretty bad!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% in that role because of race and gender, she knows it and everyone around her knows it. She may be the most racist person in the company, couldn’t wait to manage our a very, very good Leader so she could promote her girl, wake up Richard!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lynn Zugay - clueless about the business. Also had no social life that tells you a lot. Single no kids.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim L, No doubt. It’s amazing that someone so incompetent, so irrelevant, would be at such an accomplished position.

12. AZ from here

AZ from here Guest

Little A from RTP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Viiv will feel Finks Legacy for years. Sanofi and Novartis are still reeling from her terrorism.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RVP Britt

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK has empowered its managers with a powerful ammunition- C2W. C2W promotes favoritism. Most managers use this tool to either favor or punish a sales rep. C2W is also used in calibrations and rate us at the year end. Some managers twist performance or feedback for ratings us. If your sales numbers are in top percentile then they use GSK ways or teamwork to justify a lower rating. High rating is used for grade promotion, company shares or pay increases. This is why some managers behave like GOD. Instead of motivating or leading by example the ‘bad managers’ use this C2W to benefit themselves or favor someone who licks their ass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barrett

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Accurate. Correct. Spot on. Reality. Simple. How can you stand to work in this environment??? It’s a shame that options have narrowed, y’all should have moved on when then the options were better. (Stockholm Syndrome)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. The absolute worst of my career.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink wins this. The slogan heard loud and clear when she destroyed Novartis and Sanofi products was "WERE FINKED"