Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I choose to live my life with integrity. I will not bow down to the bullies of the world..or this company! You punch me, I punch back 3x as hard. If it costs me my job, I don't care! Bring it!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you do, gangster. That’s why you’re crying on this site about fairness. You’re a clown and a poser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aren’t you special

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not one in any position is exempt from being pathetic including the CEO.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am, thank you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt JoJo. As fake as it gets and is only looking out for one person, himself. It's a shame to even call him a leader. Reps under him will only rate well if they are doing his work for him. That is one dude who is in that position for all the wrong reasons.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? If you’re going to name them, name them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RHETT MARSTEN. What a tool!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sam "Samantha" Yang. More living survivors from the Titanic than people left standing that have worked from her.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOMMY BOY ROOTIN ROTTWEILER CINCY, OH---ROCKHEAD

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tommy boy rotterman

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And his henchmen ie Shane Hughes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam Kirsch has to be among the dumbest to ever hold a management position. Wow. Just wow.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So funny, you get the same response on the Sanofi board and Novartis board about this incompetent lady!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a product killer. Rampant turnover, her hired minions marching to her orders. Single handed was responsible for a despicable culture. You'll never find one person at Sanofi or Novartis( fired from both places) that have anything good to say about her. She's your problem now at ViiV.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SD- inept, insecure, very little business sense, poor public speaker, loudmouth bully who terrorizes white men especially and seems to only be capable of “leading” by fear. Very few (if any) have respect for her. GSK is a sick place because her malignant behavior is sanctioned by her superiors.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Juanita Mcdonough