Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lil Josh Provan

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Britt at least cares about people, Kim and Adeline only care about Kim and Adeline, if necessary they would turn in each other.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the exception of TC, virtually any manager in New Jersey the past 10+ years!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Juanita in the VBU

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fink!! She wins everytime. No competition when it comes to her.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a system that is getting the COVID vaccine. My manager rode with me last week here in the great Midwest. We met with the director of clinical services and without my knowing it, told him that systems are vaccinating for COVID in one arm and Shingrix in the other during the same visit. I was floored. When I confronted her afterward she told me that she wasn't recommending coadministration, rather communicating what she had heard while working with other reps. I called the others in my region and they said that was not the case. I was told that I was not asking difficult enough questions.

The Director of Clinical Services said that was not their plan to vaccinate for both diseases at the same encounter. He said he would take it to administration for their input.

I called the integrity hotline today.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

START A NEW THREAD ON THIS TOPIC if you are telling the truth

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haughty

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she got promoted LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My vote is for Fink! Anybody who's worked for her knows exactly what "WERE FINKED" MEANS

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up already, get a life

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical GSK management. Vaccines mangers get pressure for unrealistic results from the FVP's and then they break the rules. The manger should be put behind bars for suggesting this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If any company is looking to hire a toxic bully and a complete HR nightmare, Dorsey should be first on the list.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabiana - NY
    Rasheeda - NY

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Smith in WI. Horrible. Many of his reps have their heads so far up his $ss. A bunch of suck ups to Dan. It’s toxic!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J. Powers in the VBU.... holy smokes the man is off his rocker.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul is a true leader.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa Jacobsen