Who is the worst regional manager?

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2019 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is VSs worst regional manager?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. This place is horrible

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well one of the dumbest ( and worst) became an area director. One or two others are too close to their reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look - fact of the matter is the only thing worse than working at VB is being promoted at VB. It is totally based on incompetence. The higher the person, the more incompetent they are.

It's also a slut factory. Look at all the directors and managers (not even talking about the reps in the field) that have been caught having inappropriate relationships.

As for the sales force, its a veritable STD sharing factory. It seems the married reps are the worst of the bunch.

Know why VB never changes? Look at the people that have been there forever and never left. It's because no "real" company would ever hire them. VB is the parking lot for execs that no one else will hire.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regionals shacking up with their reps.
    Reps shaking up with reps while they are on a break from their spouse at home.
    Marketing and VPs (and not just the VP of marketing ;) ) meeting in hotels.
    Tech Services with Tech Services.
    It’s a regular cathouse

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LB? I’d join that cathouse

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’ll turn you into an alcoholic, like she did her ex

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So witty and brave when you are behind a keyboard. Karma’s a bitch. Yours will come

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone hit a nerve with LB.
    Hi L.
    Maybe karma is just repaying you.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6213943"]So witty and brave when you are behind a keyboard. Karma’s a bitch. Yours will come[/QUOTE]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the shacking up HR does - and has been doing for quite some time.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup - I've had my fun with several of them over the years. And from what I hear I'm not the only one.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JJ and his team is really riding the diversion money train

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know the negative Feedback on HR was removed by CBM? Typically these surveys are controlled by a 3rd party to prevent what you think CBM did.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The survey's are but the reporting of results are not. She convinced the looser-in-charge that in the name of fairness and keeping a "good name" for HR she should be allowed to delete from the report any negative comments about her or HR while still making sure to report on everyone else.

In any "real", competent company she would have been gone years ago. She survives due to the fact no one wants to work at VB that is competent, and VB usually gets stuck with people desperate enough to need a job and willing to work for them. Notice VB NEVER gets it's top choice for candidates? It's always their 5th and 6th level choices as no one with half a brain would work there. If they did, CBM would be gone in a day as she would not be able to do 1/6 of what she gets away with.

She survives on the mere incompetence of VB.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know these to be true. I witnessed them both.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right now Don H has to be holding one of the top spots. Some of his most recent, brilliant, hiring, will cost the company millions when we try to make end of year number

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BB. Unless your one of his special reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Special Reps?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. BBs special reps get special treatment and special time

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want special treatment