Who is this Heidi?

Discussion in 'Ovation' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2010 at 3:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have been one of those kiss ass reps who worked for her.

If she cared so much about the salesforce then why was she in my breakout at the sales meeting on her computer the entire time and never said a word to anyone but her blackberry??

Great leadership huh, Staffaan??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on with that last response. 2 faced witch...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the lights are off and senior mgt is not looking she will not give the time of day. She once said to my manager I don't want to work with reps who have a lot of windshield time. Nice lead by example.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She told my manager to make the call activity look better...at any cost. Typical senior mgr who tries to look good in front of her new bosses. Could not agree more with the previous posts. She has no clue what we do and who we are. If we did not wear a name tag at our sales meetings, she would have no clue who we were. Another horrible sales leader!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we all have to love the attempt at the rhetorical stretch to ask and answer the questions at the same time. Reminds me of Donald. But the real issue is does she have a realistic grasp of what we are facing out in the field day after day? (I won't answer that). What she has brought to us is the very same thing I heard about her from abbot: Do whatever it takes to make the metric numbers that everyone says are important; ie, calls per day, call activity, etc... and we all know that this is a number that is important NOT to hit, because then the next go around, they will increase it. When it gets to a number that is finally way past reality, the management moves on to another level, and they start all over again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That last post really sums it up in terms of how clueless she is. I have heard when she is out in the field (on those rare occasions) she adds absolutely nothing and says absolutely nothing. I bet she barely knows what our drugs are indicated for and the issues we face. Great leadership??