Who is to blame for Tivorbex numbers?

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2015 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Who is to blame for Tivorbex numbers?

1. Lazy reps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Unconvinced/unmotivated prescribers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ruthless pharmacists

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Greedy insurance companies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cheap patients

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stupid fucking pricing structure, ie shitty management

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The title says it all. If you are doing your job and have followed the paper trail, the answer is pretty obvious.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Greg, wtf are you doing sitting behind a fucking desk? Why don't you get out in the field for an "exciting" day of pharmacy calls. This isn't an opportunity, its a fucking waste of time. Pharmacists will be laughing as they place our docs in the circular file as we walk out the door. Its the local pharmacy, the mom and pop pharmacy that would be most sympathetic to our message and mission. And this new program cuts them out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shear volume of gen info v TiVo as opposed to gen dicl v Z dictates a copay issue. Plenty of pharmacists will blindly process rxes but when the pts see the copay THEY ask for a switch. A number of significant distributors have made this clear to management. They were exceedingly greedy with the terms on the cards and we are paying the price. While there is always going to be a degree of switching, the data clearly proves our reps are creating a new level of demand for indomethacin. Tsk, tsk for management dropping the ball on this one. Maybe we wouldn't have needed to lay off so many reps if they hadn't made our products financially unpalatable to the patients.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree wholeheartedly. This exercise is a waste of time. If you want this to work, management needs to send strong messaging to the corporate offices of the major chain pharmacies. Otherwise, having representatives making 3 pharmacy calls will be a waste of time. Mom and pop pharmacies is where this should be done but not one is on the list. My doctors are already asking why the local pharmacies are being eliminated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the blood is dripping from my eyes

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess that's an AE of selling this drug. Or more succinctly, not selling it. I thought these were seasoned professionals running this companies. Ruprecht the Monkey boy could have done a better job managing this launch. The $25 copay card is eye candy. The reality is that pts are abandoning scripts when they are asked for an $80 copay.

Good field intelligence. At least the data supports the reps creating increased demand. Someone had to do their job right, unfortunately none of us are getting paid for the effort because of gross incompetence!!!