Who is your fav AVP?

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2020 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is on your list...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all worthless!they couldn’t find a hospital without the Blue H signs

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cathie Quinn!!!!!!!!!!! closely followed by David Hogan (Scum)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These AVPs make hundred of thousands of dollars and don't do a thing. They don't even leave their house. David, when was the last field visit you had? I've never seen you meet with a customer. Half of the AVPS in position were hired purely for diversity, not talent or skill. Don't believe me? Check Leslie Storms email sent to the AVPS for the director roles on 12/31/19... (Those things are saved Leslie and floating around the field)

Out of the 11 AVP roles, I maybe respect 2... And thats a hard maybe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why Quinn is your fav AVP?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say Gary Kimm was a good AVP. Too bad he retired already.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As mush as I don’t want to agree, I have to agree you. Having seat in the monthly meetings during Tim, Andrew and now Nef eras, that has been the same consistent message. Sad but true. It is an unwritten rules.

The more reasons we have to start with clean slate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gary Kim was good. Tough but fair. He retired early and you can’t convince me that it wasn’t because he got sick of the politics

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big shoes to fill for Phil.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phil is good, once again he has high expectations so do what you say and you are good.
    another positive is Phil knows the products and he knows contracting and who to go to internally. He is a great asset.there are others that have sat in those jobs so long that they are worthless. Those long time AVPs sit there and block others from moving up and reach a point that you can’t take them anywhere or you would lose business because they still want to talk about selling a straight circular stapler

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does DH ever go see customers? He sure talks a lot for someone that sits in his office all day for as long as I remember
    He is horrible

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cathie Quinn is an idiot. They had good options to fill that job with someone that had experience. Nope, throw an unqualified person in there and tell her leadership team to train her. Total joke no one wants her to speak in customer meetings because it’s embarrassing

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but wait, she won kaiser?!
    Hahahaha fucking joke

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did she ever win anything?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH is a sexist pig

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Democratic Slave Plantation
    MAGA
    #NoJoePedo

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in his him credit. At least there are not much turn around in his area. Been in meeting C-suite with DH in NM, MO, MN, CO, etc. he was pretty professional and represent the company well.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this post even english? What’s worse? You in the meetings or DH? I’m 8 deep on a Sunday and can put together subjects, verbs, and objects in a more coherent matter.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why everyone is so mean about DH. He is OK.