WHO LEFT THIS WEEK?

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Frohlich is leaving effective 2/1

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DePinto is leaving. Whoever said that a week or so ago knew what he was talking about.

Anyone know why this exodus is happening? DePinto and Frohlich stood to make major coin in the event of a takeover.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rocco is leaving next.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully that is true. That was probably the most ridiculous hire in the history of the company. She may be good at what she does (hard to tell with this being such a secretive company) but that simply is not an executive level position. For company owners to have to pay that compensation is completely wrong.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seemingly, according to the executive contracts they still get what they are due if they leave less than 3 months prior to a change in control.

Something has to give before end of February CC when the debt has to be addressed. Not sure how the company is sold at a premium to current price when there are seemingly no other options. Is the federal investigation resolved before any potential takeover?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About freaking time. WTF does that position do?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not entitled to anything if they resign without reason which appears to be the case.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Thanks for posting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good. He pushed out Riga. Karma train comes for everyone.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will this be announced? Each day, so much money wasted with this company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone should leave if they are smart.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a board meant for Dendreon sales reps. Since you have never worked for the company - go away.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG..Who in their right mind would stay at DNDN? Sure, P is an interesting therapy, challenging to sell, aggressive IC, but the amount of company management BS is insane! People....go and have a quality of life! It's amazing how my customers now cast so much doubt on P's future and happy to see me with a credible company. The bonus was certainly better than average, but not worth the weekly beatings of enrollments, patient access and a manager from hell. Why does DNDN keep bad managers? Why have so many fled in so many areas of the company? Why do I feel the weight of the world is off my shoulders? Because I chose to escape before my integrity was compromised. Oncology is a small world. DNDN is the laughing stock of Biotech. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself,"Where do I need to be in the next 6 months"? My 2 cents of advice would be at a company that is well respected, opportunity to grow, above average IC plan and last, but not least, the trust of your management team. The grass is greener and it feels great!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the inspirational post. It really applies to employees of any poorly managed company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The grass is greener, yet you keep coming back to this board. You were a 10-2 rep who couldn't sell, hence, you contributed little and are now no longer with the company. Look yourself in the mirror, acknowledge that you couldn't sell P & couldn't handle the life of a start up biotech, gather what little self respect you might have left, and move on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KR was one of the good ones!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A rep from NPS said Mikail is joining them? WTF!