Who Lied?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2019 at 4:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So JS and MC talked about how Novartis wanted all of us, also they said to fill vacant positions. Fast forward we get to Novartis, said glad to have everyone, but not everyone will have a spot. So did Shire/Takeda folks lie, did Novartis folks lie, or all of them just a bunch of lying bastards. These are people’s lives we are talking about, we can’t all take pictures of our family in front of our million dollar airplane. Someone needs be be held accountable.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope I get a package, I hope HZ does too. I don't want to work for that chauvinistic pig anymore. He's highly inappropriate and was fired for sexual harassment at previous companies.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and so was John Buzza, he’s gross and I cringe when he’s around YUCKo_O

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Novartis send you a offer letter before they took over? There’s your answer

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who lied? Who cares? Go bother your new company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called business, snowflake. Make sure you vote for Bernie or the faux-Indian Elizabeth!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not a snowflake and I’m not some liberal Bernie sanders supporter, I am a conservative, gun toting, hard working American that believes a man is only as good as his word. Hence, the reason I’m calling out liars. Sorry you have a problem with that, everyone ya entitled to their own opinion.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s obvious now. Paul H from Novartis says “we want all the Xiidra people” in his investor call, then Patrick M does a OIS podcast saying “we want all the Xiidra people, then they send us a F’en offer letter. Today we find out half of us are gone. I know who lied!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why anyone would believe JC and JS. They lied from the start about everything. Lued about being transparent!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest liars: JS, MC, VH, HZ. Go to Hell all of you! 400 my ass!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vandy lied to me! I had another job lined up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody lied to anybody. What a bunch of entitled cry babies.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HZ came to our team dinner and lied to all of us! Lying disgrace of a human! Total POS!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No he didn’t. Turns out you’re the liar. Why do that. It’s bad enough with all the people laid off.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who didn't?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes HZ lied. Ask anyone in his zone. And yes he is a slime ball!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All ZDs and above lied at Shire. They had $ motivation to keep headcount high. Don’t trust any of them n

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been said before so will say it again, Vandy is a snake in the grass. Karma will come back around on all that. Be glad to be done with people like him

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to understand why shire reps believed anyone above them-managers, regionals, vps, etc. Their job is to put pucker up and deliver the message to keep selling and everything will be great, everyone will be ok. Also-you were bought! Usually managers get laid off 1st, next day reps. Normally not much time in between to avoid legality and word spreading like a wildfire. I've had great managers who told us, do your job, then spend the rest of your day looking, when they knew. Those good men and women are far and few between. What goes around comes back around.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TP was at our dinner and spewed lies as well. Kept telling us how great of an opportunity Novartis will be and how much value we will add to them. Stay, he said, and you will be making a good decision.