Who Needs to Go from Luitpold Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Luitpold Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who would you get rid of if you had 3 opportunities?
    1. so and so
    2. another
    3. another

I'm interested in how this will play out

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eh, and eliminate the rsd's.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only time we hear from our RD "lil Mike" is at the end of the month and he talks about how well we are doing in the East. Does he not realize that his ranking report has representatives on it who were fired months ago. Where is all the leadership from the regional directors gone. They are mow as quiet as MB and SJ and Eric. It is over and this inept cheap assmanagement team can go rot in hell. Any company wanting to buy Sprix, interview the reps first before u get burned by Luitpold. I as a representative could bring this company down just based on the emails sent out from all three regions concerning our promotion of Sprix for Migraine. i lose my job without warning u r going down with not just my lawsuit but your OIG investigation where you will be fined to the extent you cant dump the medication on another company because of all the baggage. pretty much nips your screw the reps strategy over plans

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say "I need to take an anger management class" This has nor will it work out. Management is just now figuring out that we need managed care contracts. The communication from the management team is awful. The goals are unattainable. Bet you now that none of the regions finish this last quarter of our existance at 45% of goal.(we might have a third quarter possibly but it wont go any further than that) This alone tells you how inebt the upper management team is and how little influence the RDs and DMs have on the overall crisis. Work hard on your job you are still getting a paycheck and work harder looking for a job. most important try and be happy angry posters. i know a lot is at stake with our jobs, but it is not your fault. The management team cant help their lack of competance. They really did try their best but they really are that bad!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CEOs should not answer cafephara posts. They should make sure that there are good products that will not burn the patient's nose for talented people to sell. They should make sure there aren't bufffons marketing their products and rejects in sales leadership. Not getting into trouble with the FDA would be something a CEO should consider as well. Providing printers and paper is good too. But def not responding to cafepharma. But you're not a real CEO are you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who needs to go are the reps who can't make their numbers. This is not hard people. Our CEO and management have clearly given you the strategy and atmosphere to sell this important medication into a multi billion dollar market.

We are going to fire most of you and replace you with much cheaper alternatives. So if you want to be a part of a blockbuster launch then get out and do your job. If you don't then leave. I'm not giving up my bonus because lazy reps aren't doing their job.

Start Selling some Sprix. Yes you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You home office asswipe for that stirring threat to our jobs! Oh,by the way :BITE ME!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, posting on CF in middle of the day!? Do YOUR job, ASS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

management gave us strategy and atmosphere to sell. fuzzy buzz words at best. we in our territories developed the strategy thru trial and error. mostly error as management did not give us anything besides a visual aid and one study. lots of promises too. empty ones.

the atmosphere referred to is a top down, reinvent the wheel, closed door, close-minded, primary not specialty care, and fearful that the field could see the atmosphere was one of no direction whatsoever.

We have been doing our job. no matter who you replace us with, you will need to get off your donut filled butt, and do yours and take some accountability for launching a drug without a single managed care plan in place.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start with firing the moron who actually believed Sprix is such a great drug managed care would not be needed! The next person needs better qualifications than being tall and bald.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they need more than one person in home office departments and AGAIN like other proven companies, take talent from the field! promote! RD's and DM's willing to help drive the upward direction of this product for this company need to be promoted. Please... we beg you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well since MJH got canned five years too late even though her total incompetence was apparent to everyone, let's not wait much longer on her yes people who are even less competent than her. Time to send JS the snitch, JG the uneducated butt sniffer and MK the mortician off to pasture. You'll never have a fresh start with these MJH loyalists in building.

MJH- everyone is so happy you're gone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, will KK/Diaochi keep the sales force or decide that we need to go too along with MJH?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who knows ? Might be getting rid of the entire company and the reps

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Julie Boyd
    Julie Boyd
    Julie Boyd