Who the hell are you??

Discussion in 'Atley Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2009 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another loser start up from a bunch of big pharma guys that pooled their $?? So I bet you found some drug on some shelf that is 20yeas old, re-packaged and sold as new. Well at the very least I was first to post on this soon to be dead company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company has been around a while, mostly in cough/cold. Think they are in a bit of trouble, but seem to be a fair, honest bunch. Not that this board will be kind to them!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FAIR? KIND? hahahah these people are cut throat and would sell their mom's for a $. I work for a competitor and these folks think "Get the business anyway you can".

But they are no longer...... They lost their products and now they have nothing to push.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing is ever as it seems. Atley will survive, and soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or does every atley rep put their samples in our trays because they are missing out on the sales? Come on, your better than that!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"OUR TRAYS"?

Whoose trays are you talking about?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primalev? WTF! Are you really trying to sell generic Percocet as a branded product? What is the benefit over the generic? What a ripoff!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not a bad product just selling it for wayyyyy to much... what do you guys have left?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe we are selling a Oxy/APAP, your a jack ass lots of company are selling narcotics still... Forest that markets Lexapro also markets (combunox) Xanodyne has Roxicodone Purdue has Oxycodone, list goes on.. so eat a di@k

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of other companies market an oxycodone product jack ass, check your resources before you run your mouth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep it clean

With all do respect...I am not sure who created this, BUT...please visit the website that was previously mentioned www.atley.com
    That will truly tell you who Atley is and what we stand for...we are exactly what the website says, Christian based and try to do things the right way...therefore, whatever you post on here...please keep it clean.
    And one more thing...we are going to be around for a long time, so no need to worry about us. We are still hiring and growing, so there is more to come from Atley:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since Atley only drops a couple of samples they try to get the competitors scripts by putting their stuff in the more productive competitors slots or bins.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the Atley management has not learned that no one listens to positive stuff on cafepharma. Best to just stay off the board if you don't want to be offended. All companies get it equally so you're not alone!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with all do respect

with all do respect again...i am not in management, just a loyal salesperson. Atley truly is a GREAT company. As long as we do our job the right way, we have nothing to worry about. Isn't that how it is supposed to be? As far as the comments about moving samples, etc...we are taught to sell...to my knowledge moving samples around doesn't generate prescriptions. Since we truly work straight commission, we have to do more than just sample.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wtf is 'do respect'?
    moron

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: with all do respect

A draw against is not 100% commission. If you dont sell anything you get the draw. Please dont say 100% commission.

I am a Christian and the stuff I heard about the N.Dallas rep and a married PA is not Christian morals.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!! I sense a little bit of jealously from a competitor here. Well just to let you know before you go speaking again and make another jackass out of your self, uhm ... we are still around haven't LOST all our products and seemed to actually be interviewing as we speak, so if I am not mistaking that doesn't seem like a company who is no longer??? Anyway, if you are a competitor then you too have or will very soon lose all your cough & cold products so I would be more worried about where your company stands and less about Atley!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI, Atley has been established for about 16 years now. SO before you go & think you are the "Almighty" for being the first to post about Atley and how we will soon be a dead company. UHM... do some research first!!!!! We may be NEW to your territory because we are expanding into new territories BUT we are not new to the Pharmaceutical world!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simmer Down cowboy, You all did lose two of your products, Sudal 12 and the Peidiox. So dont say you all didnt. When the FDA shuts down manufactures and yours was one of them. I do sell cough and cold against you all and I have been smoking your girls in my territory. I have been in the industry for 5 yrs, and dont plan on leaving.