Who the hell is running managed care?

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2016 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they were let go last week. Coverage is shit, real shit. Put it in a blender shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the new changes or what we already have....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOU and Osagie are responsible for the problem with managed care. THEY approved the price of Vivlodex and priced it at $600. If you price a drug at a reasonable price then managed care will pay for it. THEY are panicking that the company is failing and thought that by making Vivlodex expensive they could save the company. It has had the opposite effect.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bresch from Mylan got roasted by Congress over the price of Epipen. Can you imagine that was LOU meeting with Congress over the price of Vivlodex.....

Cummings: what is Vivlodex?
    LOU: It is a Solumatrix form of meloxicam - POW!
    Cummings: Just so I understand, it is made from meloxicam. How much does meloxicam cost per month?
    LOU: Its not just meloxicam, it's meloxicam that has been put in an expensive blender. Meloxicam costs $3 per month for 30 tablets. BING!
    Cummings: What do you mean you put the meloxicam in an expensive blender?
    LOU: Osagie has another company that has the expensive blender?
    Cummings: What is an Osagie?
    LOU: He is a Nigerian businessman and my friend who had me invest $20 million in his company - WOW, ZIP, BANG!
    Cummings: How much do you charge Americans for a bottle of Vivlodex, which is meloxicam that has been put in a blender?
    LOU: $600 per month - ZOOM!
    Cummings: You charge 200 times more per month for the same drug?
    LOU: it's not the same drug. I already told you, we put the meloxicam in an expensive blender and we use less drug in each capsule - ZAP!!
    Cummings: Where did this technology from?
    LOU: A guy named Dave bought the prototype on eBay using Osagie's credit card. BAZINGA!
    Cummings: You use less drug and charge more? How much does the meloxicam cost in each Vivlodex capsule?
    LOU: Before it goes in the blender? ZIPP!
    Cummings: Yes, LOU! Before you put it in the blender!
    LOU: It costs 1 cent? POW!
    Cummings: Just so I understand LOU, one capsule of Vivlodex costs $20 and it costs 1 cent for the active ingredient? That's a 20,000 times mark-up in price. Meloxicam also costs 1 cent and that tablet costs 10 cents per day. That's a 10 times mark-up. How did you come up with the price of Vivlodex?
    LOU: I had an epiphany - ZIP, BANG, BOOM!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you role play this on stage in Houston? It will be entertaining.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...what is an Osagie...that is classic!!!!

If Lou and Osagie got called in front of Congress they'd be on the floor in the fetal position sucking their thumbs pleading to make it stop. These two ought to be ashamed of themselves...greedy, not good people at all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the best posts ever. Lou would never be in front of congress because no one cares about our blended crapiola.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales will never be high enough for these crap product for congress to care