Who votes to have JB gone?

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2018 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to assume, unless you like cheaters, liars, slime balls, egotistical, shady a**holes, you probably wil vote to have him gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I vote to have JK and JB gone. They’re both fake, and liars.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d take JK over KC any day. KC and his AZ hole buddy created this shit show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should’ve asked who wants him to stay. You’ll have WAY less votes to count.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better Tally the votes quickly. Big tough guy is probably already whining to CP to remove this thread.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea. I noticed things with his name disappear. He’s the cafepharma troll. He’s got major control issues. He needs to be gone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Radius sucks with them... and most of management.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK got handed a terrible mess from the AZ holes. He won't be able to fix it until they are all gone

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not even under JB and I wish he was gone. His ridiculous “mom stories” are so fake. He needs to go. Boy I can’t wait until our next meeting so I can hear him talk.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please have him gone soon. He’s the biggest prick I’ve ever had to work under.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean, other than your boyfriend?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all knew he couldn’t remain an observer to a thread with his name on it. It was only a matter of time (and very brief) before his gigantic ego took over. Sad and pathetic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best Radius post and most accurate. Get him out of here!!! Why is he still here?!?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place needs a purge, but even that can't fix running out of money.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purge is ongoing. Once Fattard is gone, the idiot light weights he hired are right behind him. You’re right though, too late to fix the money thing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so funny the best part is that people can legit take others peoples credit and target as soon as payout time comes around. It’s a joke and managers don’t give a f****. And kris doesn’t care about a single rep I miss Ken.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTE...SHIT...SHOW

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You miss Ken?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB still here after layoffs?!

20. B. Ward

B. Ward Guest

I miss Barbie!