Who votes to have JB gone?

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2018 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did he leave on own or pushed out?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Details are: he’s a slime ball who needs to be working as a car salesman. Remember when he requested we go “shop” cars and see who sold better. Loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is he was pushed out. Even his 2 pets didn't know it was coming.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Positive Development But the real issue is still the fat idiot who he reported to and hired him in the first place.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he was having an affair and left because his wife found out. Not surprised. A while back he was very inappropriate with a friend of mine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the guy’s name?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting ridiculous. Even if you think he was bad for the company, there is a lot to say for keeping it classy and staying above the fray. With comments like these, who would really want to lead a group that is so sophomoric?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB, can’t stay away can you. Get over yourself. Treat those as you want to be treated, that’s so sophomoric? I don’t think so. Bye Felicia.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB is trying to work with an army of misfit reps. He’s trying to shine shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma is a bitch. Keeping it classy? JB was a HORRIBLE ABUSIVE SOB. He had NO class and deserved being punted. AWFUL excuse for a human being. AWFUL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad that I kissed his ass good enough, and he stayed off my ass. He questioned what everyone was doing around me, but never me. We’d shoot the shit about our EGGS. But, I definitely saw he was truly a bad person the things he would say and so.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should start by bringing the VP of sales into the office and not have him working from his house

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, but he’s out in the field and in the trenches with us sales people is what we’re told.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody know if/where he landed?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No where. No one wants his snob ass. According to his LinkedIn he’s still with Radius.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does he need to come in? He’s got his assistant running the show, barking orders and talking down to everyone. One of the most rudest assistants I’ve ever come across.