Who was the scumbag

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Shit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must have missed the part that it was a pharma rep that copied all the allergen docs onto her 2 terabit back up storage device.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, that is what you get for hiring stupid managers. Management was deeply involved. Read the court documents.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, but the allergan rep that went to the pharma side of Merx copied everything from Allergan onto her 2 terabit drive. How else did the managers get it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why doesnt merz get rid of all the idiots that were named in lawsuit? they are obviously a liability. Maybe the gents from germany will give them their walking papers. that should save quite a bit of money to help with controlling sales decline due to injunction. Verstehen sie
    Her Merz?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well one was smart enough to leave on her own.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart?
    Left?

A stretch on both from what I heard.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left on their own?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve is still here and a great manager. Sorry you were not invited to join our team

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago rep.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it was the Brooklyn rep. I heard they cleaned house finally and got rid of all te allergen peeps. Then SF is gone, and now coming up on a holiday weekend. Doesn't Bill love to layoff before a holiday?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired numerous good folks in the home office I heard.....

Oh, yea, for us. Aren't we lucky????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beware of your consultant.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so is Bill building another house of cards?