Who was your favorite Syntex District Mgr?

Discussion in 'Syntex' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2005 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm..."break in with a chuckle"...that requires something funny. It just seems like you were busted.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved doing, I mean, working for dave

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree I worked for Curt Baker when I had the Ft. Walton Bch, Panama City, FL territory. Fair and hard working DM. Where is he now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB here. I am at Allergan and I cover FL, GA, SC & AL. I'm home on vacation resting up for the Monday Night Football game tonight. Thanks for thinking about me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is dave doing now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Les Monroe was the greatest...Egger wasn't bad...but there was a jerky tall trainer in that region who was a dm for a few minutes before the merger. i forget his name but he was a load.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gene Caporaletti was the best!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey CB! You know who this is... the gal that had Ft. Walton, Panama City territory. I hope you and your family are doing well. I bet the boys are big now and probably still loving baseball! But the real question is.... Do they love the Beatles?

Are you all still in the Jacksonville area?

Take care,

Kelley

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Kelley. I was just in South Florida yesterday and thought of you. I am still i Jax and yes the boys are big (6' 3" & 6' 4"). I'm the little guy here. Drop me a line and I will give you a call when in South Florida again...if you are still down there.

My e-mail is (lastname_curtis@allergan.com)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still here in Ft. Lauderdale. Please do call/e-mail when you are down this way! I will leave you an e-mail that you posted above with contact info.

Have a great week and thanks for keeping in touch.
    Kelley

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Egger wasn't bad??? What were you smoking? The only good words about him was after his heart problems; maybe thats when he was your mgr

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott Sauve, hands down. Heard he went to work for UCB but have no idea how he did through the latest aquisition. God's speed Scott. Thanks for taking the time to care about who we were and what we could do.
    I am fighting the good fight still even though the industry has changed.
    DM
    Palatine

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Scott is working for the CMR Institute. Look on their web site.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was fortunate to be hired by Wayne Vanderpol out of Kansas City back in 1987. After interviewing with over 10 different companies in 1986, Wayne finally gave me a chance. Was more like a father than a manager. Thanks Wayne.

PS: Also, during initial training in SF, Scott Suave was a guest trainer. Very nice guy also.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kathy Devlon...a real gem and a lot of fun to work for in womens health

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerry Taylor and Jerry Stang. I'm still in (nazi) pharma. after syntex demise-they don't make 'em like they used to.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like drunken dave hirsch, even his name sounds like a drunken slur

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sandy, 'Broom Hilda' from Seminole Fl.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kurt Miller. Kurt was a natural as a salesman, great teacher and great sense of humor. And he unbelievably was an ex Pfizer guy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kurt, you were a short timer................you're busted. Quit pumping yourself up. No one reads this anymore.