Who was your favorite Syntex District Mgr?

Discussion in 'Syntex' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2005 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could'nt agree with you more! Both super guys and Stang was also damn fine regional trainer. Better throw ole Charles Strawbridge in there too. Say his name real slowwww, he is from Alabama. Can't forget Kelly Jordan either. Roche sure screwed up the best group of management and sales people I have ever seen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don Varner - Pittsburgh/Western Pennsylvania DM. Down to earth, knowledgable, cared about his people, let you do your job without any hassle.

Has to be retired by now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Jesse and Dale Templeton. Both were above all else, fine gentlemen. Treated all of us like family. Lots of great memories and a heck of A lot of fun.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff Sheetz -Minneapolis DM promoted to RM. Knew how to motivate us folks in a very positive way. Started with Syntex as a rep and worked his way up. One of the Syntex "good guys!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly Jordan from Holly Springs. Competent and great with people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don was truly on the reps' side which didn't endear him to senior management. Heard that he and Don Calhoun (Mid Central RM) left Syntex about the same time after disagreeing with said senior management. Have no idea what the Dons are doing now. Think that they must be retired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chip Purdy. One of the sharpest and nicest guys you'll ever meet in the industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree - Bob was the best. Always on your side to do well; displayed that his performance depends on his reps' performance. Other DM's during late 80's until merger? Most seemed very fair - a few did NOT belong as DM's - affirmative action on display way back then.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth!

10. Stu Hamilton

Stu Hamilton Guest

Al Stoltenberg was one of the all time classics and he felt that you could do anything if you set your mind to it. Didn't want a wanabee doctor on his team, but rather a professional who could relate to doctors!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the last division that Chip managed. His Alzheimer's was progressing rapidly in his mid 50s and he would forget that he scheduled field rides with me. I would always say, it's ok Chip, catch you next time.
    He shortly when out on med leave and not long after was put into a nursing home. He died a few months after he was put into a nursing home. RIP Chip.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the last division that Chip managed. His Alzheimer's was progressing rapidly in his mid 50s and he would forget that he scheduled field rides with me. I would always say, it's ok Chip, catch you next time.
    He shortly when out on med leave and not long after was put into a nursing home. He died a few months after he was put into a nursing home. RIP Chip.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite DM was Connie Lingus