Who will be next to be canned?

Discussion in 'Manhattan Labs' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JN
    KC

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the rose is wilting already, attempts to circumvent sunrise non competes have many eyes watching.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has to be held responsible for this mess

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff should have been fired months ago.
    But Ken is the one at fault. He is bringing the company to its knees.
    Be prepared to find another job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of us who know Ken predicted this from the start. The puzzling part is ML didn't see this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One or both gone before December!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whole company will be gone by then

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are now told by "brass" to tell clients that we can bill out of network or in network thru LI Path! Doc told me today this sounds fishy and wants no part of this. What moron thought this up?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this even legal? LI Path is out of network anyway.Looks like Roger and Hal will take down ML faster than we thought.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legal? Wait until the Feds do an audit on this place! In network and out of network is the least of MPL's problems

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You absolutely cannot bill in network / out of network - this is very, very clearly defined in the OIG regs.

Let's say they did an asset only deal, then the contracts don't transfer anyway.

Let's say they bought the liabilities, then it would be illegal.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny only 6 months and Ken is starting to get the same reputation as Poggs! Something is really wrong with MPL. I hope we get sold so I can at least work for another lab. Went on a recent interview and they laughed at my experience here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get sold? Who would pay for something thats worth nothing

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has to be canned in the next two weeks!!!!i can't wait unti AB makes the call

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why do you think Andrew will can someone?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that with all the crazy stuff they are doing they are not worried about the bottom line. They have lost a ton of business and they are now supporting the KC and Hitchcock cast of characters between vendors and friends on the pay roll. It will crush under it's own weight! What AB needs to do is have someone watching over the purse strings, if not they will out spend the amount of money the investors are willing to spend. KC can not keep saying all this has to be done to grow the business, why do you need to hire a outside billing company, internal billing dept., a old LIS and now a new billing LIS? This goes on when you want people to look at projects and not at you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I thought Andrew was smarter. He has not made good decisions. Keeping Jeff and not holding on to Chuck was a bad move. Letting Bill leave was another. And the last one, hiring a billing outsourcer and canning the VP of billing. How does that save money.
    The final decision to let the HR Director leave was crazy.
    Next step, key people will start to leave on their own.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people, reality check
    Its not the fault of TG, JN, BN or any of the others. You can bring in another Rich or Chuck and it won't make any difference. It was a flawed business model from day 1 and nobody wanted to here the truth, you can't grow as an out of network lab, simple as that

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully JN has a backup plan because MPL needs to blame someone for all this mess and he is next in line

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, well, well, The rose has just been sued along with the 3 sunrise clowns. My guess is they get as much support as a pair of chris christie tidy whities