Who will be the first to Quit

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2018 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say nobody

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More appropriate would be for you to say nothing at all, son. This obviously does not involve or concern you. Hopefully at this point you are aware of the value of your opinions, so don’t make me repeat myself on that subject again. Why don’t you try to be productive. Call some clients and extend some holiday well wishes. Try not to discuss business though. You are ill informed and no one is in the mood for that right now anyway. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your opinions mean anything? You are a child and unable to have any relationships besides CP. You find the need to add your two cents to every board. You truly are a loser with no ability to have person to person conversations. You most likely lack the ability to have any relationships with anyone other then yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t blame you for being angry. I can’t imagine being plagued with the knowledge of being such a disappointment to your parents, family and employer. We only hope that things are as they appear and you lack the self awareness to recognize the extent, and cause of the problem, I can’t claim that we are here to support you. We aren’t. But there are programs out there for people like you, and if you check with your local food bank, you never know, this could still be a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure I worked with you.
    Incredible how you are still posting the same shit for so many years. Get a grip!!! Give it up already

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HTH man is in the house and not taking any prisoners!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost 4.5 years ago, from Solstas. Complete loser with no talent. Still lives with his parents.

Read below

Jun 12, 2014 at 9:21 AM

You're calling anyone else's reply "lame" takes more cheek than your wife's enormous bum.

Any beta like yourself who spends more evenings hiding under his daughter's bed, listening to her get railed by some brother than he does being head of his household is beyond pathetic.
    This is a regular theme for you Androgel. One I am guessing you did not pull out of a hat and actually hits close to home. Skippy always does refer to you as her "cuck". No point in telling you to learn your place. It appears she has that handled.

Hope this helps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry son, I never worked at Burger King. Good news though, I hear they will be open Thanksgiving and employees will be paid double all day. That should get you close to the 15 per hour you have all been dreaming about. Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best choice is to leave voluntarily versus getting fired with cause. Cause can be multiple situations. Everyone can use their creative minds to understand what that means. Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure I worked with you.
    Incredible how you are still posting the same shit for so many years. Get a grip!!! Give it up already

The best part of this is the classic

I DO NOT READ CAFE

LOL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To keep you up at night so you can twist and turn. Make you realize the damage you help create. Make you wake up and realize I am not a good person. Make you realize that aligning yourself with the midget was a mistake.Make you realize life not fair but who are you to think you are the chosen one.It was written more then once.Everyone knows what they did and knows the laws.You think Fresenius did not find a nugget or did they find to many.Once again stop posting BS. Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one likes a drama queen and no one cares about your stupid opinions. And be careful with your language. We say “little person”. Hope this helps

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww ... You heard? More like you inquired, since you have no plans for that day, since no one in your life could be drunk enough to tolerate your charming disposition.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does the little guy pop up with his new scam

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MIN. 90 days

Remember the guy is to smart

Guy made millions

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why quit when you are getting paid to not work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will help you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Termination is an option when QD realizes the issue

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The smart play is to quit and deal with the issue