Who will lead Repatha now that VB is out?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 14, 2017 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who and will they be smart enough to drop the price?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's an old movie we have seen at Amgen many times...The new VP will be from outside of Amgen. Likely a big pharma type that has launched/relaunched a cardiovascular brand in the US successfully. This individual will be the "hero or heroine" - more than likely arrogant and a micromanager. The current BU leadership will be shown the door and the "hero or heroine" will replace all with their own big pharma staff. The ending will be the same regardless and Repatha will continue to be the failure - wrong biologic at the wrong time sold by the wrong company - that it is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ground Hog Day Over and Over. Big Pharma i.e. AZ, Novartis, LILLY do not understand Biotech sales. New Manager he is so focused on openings and closing not working with the office. R &F is also BIG if you see the provided targets X amount of times you will be sucessfull (Must use IPAD, because HCPs love the IPAD). I have requested two HCPs be removed but denied by third party verification, both have past away over 6 months ago. I am penalized because I can not enter a call. I can not take this any more.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It won't get better - it's the new Amgen way

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SK will take over.