Who will Stryker acquire to supplement there Spine division?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2018 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need more pop in spine. Something different, a disc, unique technology or a medium sized company. Who makes sense? I have some probables but want to hear what everyone else thinks?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TransEnterix imo

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uuh... transenterix is robotic company. #clueless

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright Medical!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Globus? K2M? anything else makes sense?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look for more tuck in vertical integration. Buy up their well known OEM suppliers that sell to both Stryker as well as their competitors. This let's Stryker capture more gross margin and kicks their competitors in the balls. Stryker well understands how long it takes to ramp up new vendors in this regulatory environment.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully they`re making a bid on Amedica and ConforMIS due to this netflix documentary "bleeding edge" about metallosis. I think surgeons are long tired of making compromises on size and thanks to this documentary, there will be an increase in informed buyers concerned on exactly what materials are being used and their potential for toxicity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad nobody saw it. It bombed on Netflix and was horrible.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"LOL they`ll never figure out we gave them metallosis. Yea buddy" Can't remember where, but I heard the word FBI dropped somewhere. 17.5K views on just the official trailer on youtube alone. Not counting all of the articles this movie is generating. This is how virality works. They dont even need to see the Documentary, just read an article about the movie and becky is getting a total hip. It gets mentioned over dinner conversation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conformis is metal too....plus they are struggling to stay afloat.

Amedica is a joke and market cap under 2 million.

Stryker could buy both with spare change and not even be a blip on the radar.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest