Who's gaining weight? How much?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Apr 13, 2020 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am up almost 10 pounds from Ben and Jerrys, home made brownies and cakes.

My jeans (and bras, lol) are getting a bit tight. Thank goodness for online shopping and Redditt. I always gain weight in my butt and chest.

As soon as they open the gyms, I'm there.

Take care. We will get past this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm up 5lbs. Gym closed. Pizza, ice cream, pancakes, chuletas.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use to work in mid Atlantic geography. My spouse cannot cut hair. I use to be important. PD was my mentor and inspiration. Yes, I have packed on more lbs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i've just been jogging to construction sites to look for things i can loot in my timberlands. I'm not sure why the neighbors have a problem with this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kacy Fleming has gained 18lbs with another fake baby!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no you didn’t!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sr. ABM here. I am doing jack shit; offices don’t want to see me during Covid. But with full pay, full IC, and no office visits, I am loving it like McDonalds. Best job in pharma!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've packed on 20lbs. Husband is pissed ad he says I look like a water buffalo in bv the shower. Damm those girl scout cookies and Spam.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been eating chocolate ice cream non stop. I usually only eat chocolate ice cream whem I'm on my period. Im up 10 pounds.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My husband said my ass is so big now he can roll my in flour and look for the wet spot. I tell him more cushion better the pushin. Time for an Oreo and milk break.