Who's left?

Discussion in 'Wraser Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2011 at 2:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who all is still with wraser??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course Heath, Cole, and Ford are. They are making good $. I think 38 reps. We have 4 drugs in bag, calling on every kind of doctor possible. Still no direction, absolutely no leadership. They changed the commission AGAIN and screwed us AGAIN.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So glad I left that dump!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, glad I got laid off so they can pay me unemployment versus quitting which I've wanted to do for the past several months. They just did a full circle from the time they first started promoting products with just a handful of reps. Just accepted a job for $50k base............and one freaking specialty to call on. You said it right, WraSer has never had a clear vision or direction. Reps run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is going to sell all those great new products they announced in Spetember for 2011

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deez Nutz

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup, there's no more reps left in houston now, as of friday. wonder who is going to launch dinavir in houston?? haha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're fine as long as we have one left to carry the torch to the pot of gold. Right heath?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wont take near as long as nashville huh?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did Ford ever get promoted anyway? Did he sell that much in his territory?

11. yeoj

yeoj Guest

He did pretty well when he was in Austin, but I think everyone did in Texas at the time. Im pretty sure he got promoted due to the amazing butt sex with heath and the fat lady at the front desk in Jackson!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this blog is so disapointing..

Just got a job offer from Wraser...and really wanted to get into pharma sales..just need experience..but now it doesnt sound worth it..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ford meets the criteria: No experience "White boy" from the south! Racism at it's finest. How many other ethnic minorities are in the company? They hired a few Latinos to cover South Texas, but are any of them in a DM position?....No! Adolph-Cole has a saying for blacks, "They're just not wraser material"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it as a stepping stone!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hired a black guy in South Chicago and Indiana last summer and he was quite happy with the job. Don't know if he is still working for WraSer, tho.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

been gone for awhile but saw that heath finally got rid of that piece of crap tom hahn. what a freakn buddy to claim. almost as bad as cole claiming mike backel. poor choices. some nice and good people there so i hope u guys can pull it off.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heath himself probably posted this. Go to work!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahn, Backel, Mundy..do the math. No winners in this group!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot Bobby!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and..Michael Gunter aka "bubba"