Who's next to leave?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont count on a neuro product acquisition.

It's always possible, but if you consider what's out there that could launch soon, the cost to get it and the risk to make your money back, I'm guessing BD will be very skittish compared to other companies.

If they do, you can guarantee they will have a fantasy forecast and jacked up prices to try to make it. Sound familiar? If not, think Turdthera.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro should get a copromote with Acadia.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Lundbeck will buy Adamas.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more Neuro AMs resigned today in Chicago and New England. Many more to come in the next weeks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left In Atlanta..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gary in New England. Don't know who in Chicago

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd Stewart left from Chicago. Who left from Atlanta?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stan Survillas (neuro), 10 year vet from Ovation/Lundbeck left months ago. Don't know who recently left for ATL. More and more psych reps are realizing that, very likely, our time is short, perhaps less than a year. The lack of a real pipeline will ensure layoffs. Look how hard management is pushing now. Reps are making fools of themselves kissing their managers asses to gain favor, while at the same time are looking like hell to get out! Hypocrites everywhere! The unknown factor will be our new hatchet in chief when they come on board. Look what Core the first few months on the job! Ask your self one question, what kind of future will I have here? My answer, a very short one.