Who's next to leave?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its typical, people in home office want to be everyone's friend and then when the hammer falls, everyone pulls out the daggers and stabs each other in the back. politics in chicago is very good at this

hopefully these poa meetings start turning this trash around and we start getting information that suggests this corpse is still able to be resuscitated

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some Neuro AMs gave notice this week. 2 were near top of All Star Rank. I guess that doesnt matter since Neuro division is dysfunctional

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Sadly not surprised...I think upper management wants people to quit so they am say they aren't laying people off.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard T Davis quit.....that's not a good sign she has been at lundbeck for a very long time

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to wake up senior management. People aren't going to sit around getting paid with lousy bonuses. Pretty soon your inept efforts will see everyone with experience here working somewhere else. You should have started the process to realign pay for retention. Now you will have 3-6 months of vacancy costing you 50-100x the cost of making sure you kept your employees in lost business and the slow recovery after she is replaced.

record profits in the last 100 years. pathetic as 61% of it comes from the USA and how many people are doing better this year than last? How about that 200% cap on bonus. More like 85% payout averages. You acknowledge you have hosed over the northera reps but continue to underpay their efforts. no wonder people are jumping ship.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget MM saying in Orlando that they "may" take out UHC business from our quota calculation, business that we have no chance of ever getting. WOW! Thanks for at least thinking about treating us fairly!

Companies are expanding, so there are/will be opportunities out there. You just have to look for them because very rarely do they just fall in your lap. It's really strange that someone like JA has not followed Staffan's/Kare footsteps to something bigger, better and more secure. It wouldn't surprise any of us if JA announced he was leaving for a "better opportunity". Who would blame him.

After my latest field ride, I am convinced that management is running scared about the numbers. It was like riding with my manager my very first day in the field! Primary Care 101! I am looking every day for another opportunity, hopefully in a specialty role with a manager that doesn't want to control every sentence out of my mouth!

2018 will be here before you know it. What plans have you made to protect yourself and your family, or are you just sitting there with your head in the sand ignoring what has happened, and what is yet to happen at Lundbeck in 2018?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline is strong. Don’t listen to naysayers. Employees love it here. Come join us today!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm ready to quit this dump. Next time my manager yaps at me, I'm out of here.
    Horrible culture and micro managed with unattainable metrics.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone here is just waiting for the bomb to go off. many are leaving and many are interviewing. Get practice of interviewing and being active in the market. Mr World Class will move on I'm sure. Then Tres will be running the show which will be the end of this company here in the states.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard T D in Utah left on Friday. She has been here a loooong time. GOOD LUCK t her. I really hope I will get an offer in the next 2 weeks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just another talented employee who has found better pay, benefits and longevity somewhere else.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did she go?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division? What was her name? Good luck to her.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T Davis went to Biogen. C Matilsky went to US World Meds. Both left Neuro division

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious , what was their position at Lundbeck?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL thanks for the chuckle! I think that was a little sarcasm since there is no pipeline. You should take a position here only if you can't get a job anywhere else. The quotas are unobtainable unless there is a managed care win in your area so bonus payouts are very low and the micromanaging by the kool aide drinkers in rampant. Lundbeck culture was a good idea with poor execution

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for T davis. US World Meds is a dumpster fire though. Good luck with apomorphine.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to primary care Mr. psych rep.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline is best in pharma, no doubt in my mind. Kare and Peter even reassured us.