Who's Next....

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2019 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is waiting patiently.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers getting cut now... we’ll see who is left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speed Center is down... directory is down.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait ?! Are you guys having a lay-offf??? Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but your mother is blowing all brown reps you political board ho mo lump of dog shit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Swing and a miss

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tyme to start boozin!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a massacre, wow!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and that's a wrap!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep informed about the multiple lawsuits happening statewide from the last cuts; can't believe they used Equo and Veeva reports as basis for firing which I'm sure they are finding out now was a huge mistake

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a penal code in Certaib states that if you use your own car - they are not allow to have any gps tracking on you .

Violating such penal code can result in loosing rights to conduct business in those states

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope this is true.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, that had nothing to do with it. You don't know what you are talking about.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The atrocious spelling should clue you in to just how far from the truth this is.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the smart ass above me. Just because I misspelled a few words here or there don't justify anything. I'm no longer with this company-- But I do feel it for you guys. I'm just trying to help you guys out by providing the little knowledge that I have about this situation. Whether you take my advise and look deeper into it or not, its your call.

Here's an article that states the grey areas with GPS tracking. State of CA has always been known to be an employee favored state with strict regulations to protect its tax payers.

https://calchamberalert.com/2016/08/05/gps-tracking-of-employees-raises-privacy-penal-code-questions/

Google that and decide for yourself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I witnessed the witch hunts led by KS and her drones. its 100% true. Explain in detail what you did on these dates SCREW YOU ARBOR!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOESN'T justify anything (not don't).... OMG where did you go to school? Advice not advise.... I don't have time to correct all of your mistakes.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't be so critical and look at the big picture. your nitpicking most likely has left you empty inside without friends or a life as to why you put your opinion all over CafePharma being a bully with a know it all attitude

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try capitalizing the beginning of a sentence and putting a period at the end. You seriously need to go back to elementary school.