Who's ready to get an attorney

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone at empi noticed your revenue dropping month after month? It's because corporate has changed how we get paid off of our average file value. They now are calculating in our $0 dollar files, thus showing us less revenue and in turn paying us less commissions. Ask around to some folks on the inside and they'll confirm it's a way for corporate to skim money off of what's going back out. Make sense? We need to come together and get an attorney involved. Just like PCS did last year when they were getting screwed on their commissions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow what a post about what goes on in the inside of DJO (Empi). Now don't get me wrong I agree with what you are saying. I was one of a small group of people that hired a attorney because DJO (Empi) tried to take back commission earned a week before we were to be paid it (Within the last two year) but we had numbers, e-mails and data proving this. What do you have? I believe you on what you are saying and I have proof from the inside do you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT HIRED THE ATTNY, I AM READY TO GO AGAIN!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything about the place is an absolute joke

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just don't understand how someone in one region can bill a product for purchase and someone else can bill the same product in another region to the payor with the same national contract but gets a $53 higher ASP per each unit billed and we did the exact same thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or how we also get hit with credits when we already have a AVF. Every way you look at this it is shady.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The morale is better at Stillwater state pen than it is there. Im sure Dean-o is still flying to Chicago & back a couple times a week tho & staying at his cushy uptown apt.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have access to proof about our commissions being messed with?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do u have proof so we can go after them???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I believe we do.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY CHECK OUT MY NEW FB PAGE
    "I HATE MY JOB HERE"
    IT ALREADY HAS OVER 2000 LIKES - AND ALMOST THAT MANY POSTS LOOKING FOR A JOB
    I GUESS WE ARE STILL DOING BETTER THAN THE JOBLESS OUT THERE HUH?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong. I don't hate my job. I actually happen to like it. What I hate is how corporate is lazy. The people up top don't work. They are unable to evolve and are completely clueless about what's going on in the feild. It's so un motivating to work harder and harder and make less money when you're doing more files. What exactly do p*am, mik* l., rr and de*an do. They travel. That's its. I would love to send this new chick an a email from a fake email address telling her what's really going on. Fire some people up top and let's make this a good company again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are paid on AFV and not the actual file? When did this start?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was brought up by a rep durning a conference call the other day. We were all dumbfounded. Is this just the west coast or a change that took place nationally?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep who has been here for many years, I can say that I am still a bit confused about the difference between AFV and ASP, but one thing that I do know is that we aren't paid off of AFV.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW ABOUT WE FIRE YOU
    SO YOU CAN WATCH JERRY SPRINGER ALL DAY!
    STOP COMPLAINING AND GET TO WORK

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are incorrect. Call your ASR rep and ask them to fill you in.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offense to the ASR reps, but I don't think they are the experts in how revenue is calcuated. Go to the source, talk to Finance or Sales Ops to find out how revenue is calculated.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already have. Give them a call "offline" when they aren't in the office. Ask. And they will fill you in. They won't talk about it in the office.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like some TM's are here. Just a heads up, just a matter of time before the ASR's are so thin & swamped with work that your files will not be billed