Who's the F-ing Idiot...

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2017 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...in headquarters that thought it would be a good idea to track every reps movements on the ipad for the last year and give district summaries to the managers? I guess Im chasing signatures from 9-5 from now on! Good job!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, whoever it is should def be canned. If you think the way to motivate reps is ..."according to your iPad activities we believe you've only been in the field x amount of hours.." You have now created paranoid reps afraid for their jobs that are just seeking signatures. Hmmm....what's more important right now-the Dr. learning why he should write my product whether or not his office accepts samples or the office where I can get a Dr. to sign my iPad because I'm being WATCHED?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its too late. There were a dozen folks let go today because of tracking data. There's a panic and we are all scared of coming in on Monday. This just broke today and my team is anxious as heck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was "someone" bored in headquarters when he decided that spying on the reps would be a good idea? This will backfire. Managers are suspicious of the reps now and the reps are suspicious of the company. Lose-lose.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't want to get arrested for faking calls and data What should i do ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha thats actually funny. Don't fake signatures and your fine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big can of worms has been opened. Do you think anyone in their right mind will come work for a company that tracks every single movement for every single rep every single day and gives those summaries to the managers to study? This was not a one time thing. No one will touch this company with a ten foot pole unless they are desperate. And you better believe they will come to Cafepharma to research the company before accepting a job. So to those people I say.-dozens of people were fired today because they needed to show more time between first signature and last signature of the day. The company has revealed their true colors. Do not come here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's laughable really that they fired 2 people in home office and now this god awful micro management. So JD you can fire anyone for 'no cause' why bother using this shit method just man up and do it don't hide behind the crappy reporting.
    And btw it's NOT about numbers? Are you for f...ing real? What makes your company a profit? What makes this company look attractive to potential companies? Not the GOD DAMN signatures. Fire people for shitty numbers.
    F..cking sell us and do us the favor now.
    The CRM we use is a piece of shit that crashes and no wifi, give us Iveeva w wifi and then track our shit at least then we know it's a capable method to report.
    Nice script those DMs read today made it sound so real. Bravissimo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are way more than the signatures "they get". I work really hard selling Lorzone and Conzip as I know do many of my colleagues. I visit countless pharmacies and walk in clinics discussing my product without a single signature. I see my top 20 doctors and discuss benefits, dosing and managed care without a signature. I do my damn job! let's face it you sample a 10 sleeve once in three weeks to an office it's a lot. I am so insulted by this turn of events. If you want to treat us like children you will get children. We will sample all the damn day but do not expect us to sell. That's for adults.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've clearly been drinking.

Let it all out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what teams were affected? No one was let go from my team? Iā€™m on the NS side.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. My strategy is now to see hcps that will sign. Even if they say they have enough samples guess I will have to beg for them to take one more. Clearly this is now how I'm being judged. The hcps of course will lose respect and I'll lose respect for myself but my family has to eat!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its so dam depressing : (

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have news for you. Performance is not based on signatures. That was never
    a directive. Additionally - ALL companies track something - ALL. Anyone let go was due to performance issues not chasing signatures. That is fact. Please stop the paranoia People leaving or let go deserved it and they know why. We need good people at this company. NO ONE is tracking anything! If you had issues, then people go back and look at 'other data'.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are being tracked and our locations are documented. Friday several reps were fired
    because of this invasion of privacy. I"ll be working from 8-5 from now on. This has me scared.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no locations! that is false.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Practically ALL pharma companies have the ability to do this. You clearly are delusional if you think this is new. It is only used if one is on an improvement plan. If someone was fired there was DUE CAUSE! Come on - grow up. You should be working based on what is required and integrity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TS and JL were let go in Midwest and SR and BN from south.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, all companies have the ability. But none do unless they want to get rid of a particular rep. In this case ALL reps were tracked! why?? How do you think morale is when we were all told on Friday that we all suck? Looking forward to launching that new product!!