Who's the F-ing Idiot...

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2017 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS-think this must be a manager "I'll be working from 8-5 from now on!" Lol, you wish!! i'll be looking for a job and warning others to stay away thats what I'LL be doing!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point, I’m wondering if we will even be launching this new product. Why let go almost 10 percent of the sales force right before a launch? I feel like they are getting ready to sell so they are trying to make themselves look more profitable. If not why a mass firing, why not put individuals on PIP and show them their call data and then let them go after the warning if their numbers and call metrics don’t improve? I was never good at entering my non-sampling calls when they actually occur cause they never said anything before. I worry about selling. I guess now they are going to not treat us like adults and micromanage us. Yes a lot of companies do this but they pay a hell of a lot more. I don’t see reps working here putting up with micromanagement when they can work somewhere else for 40k more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you crazy cat!
    It's not personal its business it's 2017 it's Trump leaders the time is NOW!
    Sell is indeed is what they do..they don't grow companies they profit on selling midsize.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this even mean? Go be weird somewhere else. The rest of us are worried how we're going to survive the day to day here. Need to go now hunting for a signature!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tracking for a year and the DM's had no clue about the poor performance of the reps? Sounds like the DM's fell asleep at the wheel. DM's and NSD should be fired as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was all let go? What side were they on and what areas. The next question will be are they going to refill these positions?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! New Product? Woo-hoo, look out! OB Complete Advanced! Wow! Another prenatal. Vertical's value is the number of sales force and the territories. Avista couldn't care less about the prenatal products. The only reason they keep most of you employed is so there isn't a dozen of vacancies in these territories when the look to sell. These guys at HQ MAKE HUGE BONUSES EVERY YEAR. They are the boys from King Pharmaceutical. They get big salaries and bonuses and barely lift a finger. When they sell this company 95% of the sales force will be gonzo. The new company will be marketing Osmotica products and they will hire experienced pharma reps (ie. Pfizer, J&J) to fill your jobs. You guys and gals are a place holder for these guys.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn’t referring to the WH side. the NS side is supposed to be launching a Parkinson’s drug soon and another muscle relaxer. Look under pipeline on Osmotica site.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many folks actually sold today? So unmotivated. Actually realized I was shoving my ipad in front of the docs for sigs. Im usually a very conscientious rep but I'm feeling so dejected after friday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do not listen to the nonsense written on this thread. No one is tracking locations. The expectation is that you work normal working hours as the expectations. Changes are happening and they are positive. The people being let go - well there was a very viable reason. No one will tell you but there was. The company is being revamped and you will see big changes with some of the garbage inside and out being cleaned up. I am in the field and believe in this place. Stay put stay positive please.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't call me trash. I was fired and wasn't even on PIP. I am fine - i went to my old job that takes some hard work and discipline. Got tired of begging for more conzip .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i kept leaving one sample of lorzone just to get 3-4 sigs a day. closets full of samples of the only drug i could sample just for signatures..felt rather stupid

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah right. anyone let go was let go for a solid reason.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah you are right. you must be a top performer?!
    next