Who's the stupidest "Sales Director" at Quest Diagnostics and Why?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the dumbest "Sales Director" in QD right now? The whole culture is certainly rotting. Who's the worst?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given your facility with the English language, I'd guess it was you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Massive changes coming when the experienced Shiel people arrive

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty funny.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many are Quest rejects from the past and will not last six months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales the nervous customer service director who's afraid of getting called out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not rise to this level without being anything less than brilliant, son. Which tells me that you are nothing but a burger king flipping troll, pretending to be someone who he is not. Now run along, whopper boy and leave this board to the professionals at Quest Diagnostics.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I nominate just about everyone based out of TBR.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QD is not much of a step up from Burger King, dumbass. Mostly customer service...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says the man, if you can even call yourself one, who works in a cubicle with a headset on all day. Our team defines the pinnacle of success and only the most elite are considered for membership. Check your estrogen level, junior and call Dr. Laura if you feel like sharing your feelings next time. This is a place for sales professionals at Quest Diagnostics.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we all know who is the worst at of all of them. She is totally clueless and would not even be hired as a rep at most respectable companies. Go work for daddy and get out of your reps way, they cannot even sneeze without getting your approval first. Nice turnover rate you got going though.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commercial leadership is not what it used to be. At one time we had leaders that were respected.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be completely retarded if you think this is an organization of sales professionals. More like a an organization run by complete degenerates! Just look around, dumbass. Then again, birds of a feather...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Continue to watch your back Kris, you little bitch!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the sales directors suck at QD. You have alcoholics, kindergarten cops, bullies, white trash, complex issues, sub-NCAA golfers and my favourite - untalented people that have no idea how bad they suck.

This is the land of misfits. The place where you go when you wash out of pharma or have absolutely no place to go. Amuses me the company picks up most of the filth from the outside.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The quality of managers and reps has gone down over the years. There was once a time when we had many good leaders and reps that understood the business and knew how to sell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree my manager is always telling me how bright she is. The reps that I know in SoCal are bright they know this is a worthless career and consequently just check grab. Please don’t speak for all of us....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shiel reps are to the rescue!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SoCal?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Southern Cal