Who's the stupidest "Sales Director" at Quest Diagnostics and Why?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They buy business and anything that they cannot beat

An example Shiel. If they had any idea how they got their business?

They should practice what they preach. The brains of Quest are long gone.

These idiots are like the idiots who bought Shiel 4 years ago.

They all got FIRED

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wouldn't be fair to call out the worst when all of them are close to being that bad

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the one who freezes out their people from working with their health systems counterparts

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should ask the same question regarding VPs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QD gets its SDs from the outside because these people have no idea how terrible the culture is here. It's hard to motivate and inspire people from within and frankly, the company has no interest in doing so. Hard to unring that bell.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

loser Barry manilow

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DD was my favorite back in the 90's, Amazing such a dreg made out so well.... Use to love to watch his head turn red.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about AH? The dipshit in Ohio.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would take him in a heartbeat over the current and recent crop of so called leaders I have seen come through here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That guy is so stupid when God was passing out brains he thought he said rain and brought an umbrella!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I vote for MR S.O. Cabbage patch guy, Mr "in regards to"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are way off base. He is probably the smartest guy there, as well as hard working and loyal. You are not in his league.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't know that Scott's mom writes on this board? LOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree. If others were like him it would be run much better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some years back it was and did.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO been with company for many years and is soldier. Too bad many others are not more like him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has been treated poorly in recent times ,but as you say been a good soldier. Would rather see him be calling the shots versus some of those currently or recently in power.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lois Phelps hands down. Former hairdresser, couldn’t read well or write. And wanted to be your best friend. If you didn’t want that, watch out. Was way over her head.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true...he knows more about the business than anyone. While he might not be the greatest leader, he is better than most anyone there and is usually the smartest guy in the room.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. But in today’s climate he is restricted as there are many chiefs at too many levels.