Who's working this next week?

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be siting on my chair and fake the calls, what's the point of going out?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the small chance that they may decide to keep some of you - don't give them an excuse not to keep you.

Also, the deal won't be complete for 45 days, and then layoffs will happen after. Could be months.

And you CAN be fired, and get no package.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too busy looking for a new job, I'm not working neither!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're wrong. BMS will keep the top performing reps, they said that they want to beef up the diabetes sales force to match Novo and any layoffs will come from the total of the 3 companies in my opinion. so if you are already a poor performer then by all means sit back and fake those calls because you're probably done here either way. but for the top 50% I strongly believe we've got a chance to stay on as long as we keep bringing in the numbers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12:13 PM posting in CP...There's a good example to follow *wink* *wink*

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i already have an interview next week, my manager doesn't look at reach/freq. so it will be a relaxing week

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem with most pharma sales reps, lazy self entitled babies. Did you ever hear of having pride and doing the right thing? Regardless of "business" you were hired and paid to do a job. Sitting at home making ghost calls is nothing more than being a crook. For those of you who wonder why I am posting in the middle of the day, I am on vacation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Facebook....and more facebook time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS and AZ on campus next week

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kick them to the curb!!!!!

Anyone VP and above. Let the door hit you on the way out.
    All of Regulatory, Global Safety and especially Quality. Especially Mark and Sean dumbphucks
    All of HR. Good riddance.
    All of Finance. Shalom.
    All of Legal. Ciao.
    All of Stats. Zàijiàn
    All of Medical Affairs. Totsiens.
    99% of Operations. Sayonara.
    99% of Sales Operations. Kwaheri.
    95% of IM. IT's been real.
    95% of R&D. Au revoir.
    95% of Operations. Adios.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn! How long did it take you to post that! You left out the ONLY group we all really care about........Reps!!! And while you're at it....any predictions for our managers and RD's??? Not that it really matters, just curious about thoughts regarding them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will have absolutely nothing at all to do with your "numbers".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it more pathetic?
    a-using your vacation time to post on CP because you have no personal live
    b-using working time to post on CP and look for a new job while getting paid
    c-thinking that you are going to get roll over

My answer is A.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who thinks that performance will matter is kidding themselves. Yes, I agree that reps are being paid to do a job, and they should do it until they find other employment or are let go, but the job search should begin regardless of where you are in the standings or if you are Amylin or Synergy. The bottom line is people can speculate as much as they like, but reps and other employees will never know how the choices were made should BMS decide to keep some reps. In fact, if they do keep some of the salesforce, I'm sure many will be scratching their heads wondering how certain reps "survived." One of the keys to a successful aquisition and improving value for shareholders is improving efficiency and eliminating redundancy. A viable case could be made for keeping only Amylin reps, only Synergy reps or eliminating everyone.....just won't know unless you are a fly on the wall at BMS' senior leadership integration meetings. Until than, do your job and sharpen those interviewing skills in the interim.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. It will come down to each territory. Backdoor selections that look random so no HR headaches.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not me!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they already mark their territory?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's woking this week?.......ME. I'm working my ass off. WE have the best products in the field, and you have to be an asshole not to think so. Wake up you pukes. BMS is about to take over this market.