Whst is going on?????

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2020 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First sales force cuts and now this??? Please tell us why Donlon couldn't get on a call??? We r looking leaving!!! No leadership!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad signs all around. Start looking folks. This is not b/c of Covid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible awful management.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a blow. What next? Everyone is looking. Chicken shit Donlon. No guts to tell us why. Pos!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened now???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucks!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened, who was let go now? Home office??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read email!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never was about Covid - Sales cuts were planned long before that. Covid was the perfect cover. It’s b/c of pure greed.
    BM got 100% salary bonus $700k on top of his salary. JDS 50% on top of his $450kAll of the employees are chump change to them. Donlon would never take them on or be fired

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Donlon Is but a weak spineless puppet. Hes not in the same league as the other 2. Many C suite members have taken pay cuts. Instead here because no one is valued it hits us!
    This is the last straw for me and I am starting to look.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they going to clean house??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't work here anymore - what's the gist os the email?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While many people in the field are definitely working and calling their costumers I would say that most of us are looking. We would love to stay with this company but the leadership here is non existent. TD and AL the poorest examples of any sales leadership I have seen. There is a complete lack of communication in this place. We only hear from our district manager and the output of what we are told is a reflection of the nonsense provided at the top. For anyone who has seen what great looks like, this is the complete opposite.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the “leadership” is non existent because
    The “leaders” have no intention of this company existing past RVL-if it gets approved-and if some fool buys it in the middle of a global pandemic. Everyone should be looking- 70%plus debt -
    Even the 2 big investors aren’t putting up any more cash. It’s a joke they support this management team.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Markinson didn't anticipate not being able to turn a profit on this dumpster fire of an organization - his track record is buy and sell, which didn't work out for him this time. He delegated authority to the wrong cabal of people - JD, Jarret, and everyone's favorite smalltime huckster Donlon. The results are exactly what they deserve

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But guys, RVL will launch!! Gonna be the next wonder drug, just like M72 and Osmolex. I'm super serious!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In reading the above post I think most are spot on. Here is what Brian M needs to do… To turn a profit you need people that execute, lead, motivate and are trustworthy! We do not have it in some leadership. He knows it ...but needs to do something about it asap.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire organization isn't trustworthy what world have you been living in?! Leadership is a competition to see who is the biggest scumbag. BM? JD? JM? TD? AL? Look at every decision that has been made in the last 2+ years? They're all in on it. Stop drinking the kool-aid

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Besides blatant nepotism and overall incompetence, why has no one ever questioned the sample size of the M72 alleged market research? Doyle called up 10 doctors. Wonder if they shared that tidbit with the shareholders...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a joke a listening to doyle about all his market research at meetings. There was none. This is why we're suffering and there are not enough 72 writers. This guy was is a joke shister.