Whst is going on?????

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2020 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

72 methyl is way too high a dose
    My kid could not even tolerate 54
    Everyone knows it, except them. It really makes you wonder what research they did on RVL and why none of the eye companies wanted it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but they are still getting paid top dollar for a failure

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given everything that's going on and what we're doing from a sales standpoint it would be nice to hear from Tom and Andrea every so often. It's unbelievable the complete lack of motivation and direction we get from these 2 idiots

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its because they report to idiots who are chasing their tails

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love Andrea's plans...or lack thereof. We are really trying out here everyday. Yet, she is a mouse. Ya hear a peep every so often. Are we launching Rvl by the way??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For most of us that have worked at other pharmaceutical companies, especially during this virus, this is the poorest form of leadership representation in the field.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are upset over them not matching 401k when you have a job while others do not? Not just in pharma, but all over the world. If you know others in pharma, this is the case for a majority of pharma companies out there. Feel blessed and lucky to be home while still getting paid. Everyone keeps saying they are leaving but I have not heard of one person resigning. I dislike this company but I do feel lucky to have a job right now. Spread positivity!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are grateful but wish we had better communication from TD and AL. ....and no TD...we wouldn't go to war with you. You'd hide behind us while we were on the front lines instead of inspiring or motivating us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My pharma company matches 401k. Leaving Vertical for another company was a major eye opener. The key point of every regional call and national/international communication is "without you, this company is nothing, and your well-being in paramount to our success. Your health safety come first." Vertical's has always been "you're expendable." As for resignation, I think the majority of people resigned pre-COVID, because they realized what an abysmal place this was to work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. I left and am so glad I did. I feel sorry for those who haven’t got out yet. There are good companies who value their employees out there. Vertical/ OSM was the worse company I have worked for in 15 years

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been in the industry for many

years. This is by far the worst culture. They don't value care about their people and everyone is looking to get out! Listening to the national call today was absolutely defeating. There was no energy and no enthusiasm at all. No empathy was shown whatsoever. We work for robots. To the hq heads... how you can let this kind of sales leadership continue is beyond us. We were all texting during how flat and non personal it was.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We haven't heard from our sales leaders in months! It's a complete joke. I've never been at a company like this

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don’t think they have any intention of staying in business. Just waiting for RVL to get approved to sell and cash out or not get approved and liquidate.That’s why there is no word from home office. There is no future here

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree. I think they will run with it. The problem is that all the talented people are quietly looking.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true! The good ones are looking. I am also.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know how you “run” with it if you have no good sales people. They certainly don’t seem like they care if the whole salesforce quits

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why!! No one cares...yes you TD and AL!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of my friends at other companies get voicemails every single week from sales leadership. There is information and there is motivation and there is compassion.. This company provides a bunch of numbers and they disinterested VP of sales. We NSD is a nice person but still operating like a district manager. Most of us are looking. Now we are doing crosswords! I honestly cannot believe this .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What crossword puzzles this week AL?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this what an NSD finds acceptable? Busy work! The plan is a joke.