Why a National Sales Meeting in July?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone came from some place else before coming to GSK. Put one foot in front of the other and walk away it's not about the money, it's about your integrity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Source and proof? Let me see if I can break it down for you, Skippy.

1. GSK expanded the biologics division to promote the new COPD indication for Nucala.

2. The COPD indication for Nucala failed..... miserably.

3. GSK has an abundance of Nucala reps standing around in a circle jerk with nothing to do but cash checks they didn’t earn.

4. Batta Boom, Batta Bang.... layoffs.

I hope that brings some clarity to your confusion. Your welcome.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU’RE!!

Damn spellcheck!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants to go to this meeting. It's during prime vacation time for employees to be with their families. SMH!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was clear about Nucala reps -- I was wondering fate of Ellipta reps--Anoro and Trelegy-- can you break that down for me? Signed Skippy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

skippy is a d-bag! signed your mom.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ellipta reps are safe....unless you are a Syneos Ellipta rep.

Signed,

Skippy’s mom

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on. Signed Emma

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of reps are upset that this meeting is taking them away from planned family vacations. Why in the world would our leadership schedule a National meeting in JULY?!?!?!?! They must not respect our work/life family balance. WTH!

11. The answer as to why a national sales meeting in July in Orlando is simple........it’s cheaper than most other times of the year. As simple as that. Who goes to Orlando in July? Nobody, if they can help it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so days of 90 + degrees and 100% humidity....that sounds fun

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new leadership wants to put their stamp on things. They have to develop their resume quickly as this division will not be here in 2021. They have to show that they did something.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly. Most of you on borrowed time. 2020 or 2021 then good luck!! Took the package cause tired of kissing ass yo get high scores and disgusted with my fellow reps who were corporate whores. Understand people who need to support families but think most of you would be smart to leave right now. If you are waiting to get hired by oncology division now forming dream on folks. Emma not loyal to Gsk people. She is class act bitch doing what she vs. to survive and cares not a rats ass about you-only her. It’s the corporate way. Keep voting against your interests and you will be screwed people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't have National meetings in the Summer!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit whining and STFU

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in management

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why go to Orlando when we are surrounded by a bunch of disney characters already

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be so discouraged, I always looked at these meetings as an opportunity. Getting more info to turn into the feds. Heck that’s were we got the “Write-right” program. Was able to nail Adair for mild asthma at the same meeting too. Who knows you could get the next Billion dollar bonanza. Invest a little, get a lot.
    https://spyassociates.com/best-selling-hidden-cameras These things are awesome. You are not on company property, getting it right so everyone can see for themselves. Believe me these meetings they let their guard down, record, record record, back when I did it, the technology wasn’t as good, now 1080 quality all day on a single charge, I’d have to, “go to the restroom” to switch out batterys, not anymore. Upload to your computer, send the file to your attorney, that simple. You too could be living large. Enjoy Fla!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word!