WHY ALL THE RESUMES FROM ALKERMES?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2019 at 1:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the heck is going on at your company? I've gotten numerous resumes from people at alkermes looking to get out and find new positions at other companies. What gives?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move on troll! We know what you're doing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please put my resume at the top of your pile! I need out! I hate it here. There is no transparency here at all. The favoritism is sickening. Help!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets see. 5461 will fail to get FDA approval. 3831 seems to have no really significant effect on metabolic profile or weight reduction compared to generic olanzapine. Read the analysts opinion of 3831 and a lot of em think gearing up to promote will be a bad idea and they see us adding head count and think it will do little to increase the trend line for our current products other than just taking away more of our cash flow.

Not a single other potential product launch on the horizon and no compelling reason for any other company to buy us and we don't have any where near enough cash or resources to buy another product. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder why so many are looking to leave?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this was the most straight forward, truthful statement ever posted on Cafe Pharma. Thank you for not being one of the crazy people.

All great points and I agree, all of the above and the culture has fallen apart, which is so sad. It used to be a great place to work. It is depressing how this happened.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure you liked the post you fool, it was your post

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually was not my post. It was brilliant, so I wish it was.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of us are going to be laid off. I dread this place and dread going to work in a few hours.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do know that we all know it’s one person doing this! Very obvious

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because you wish this was one person, does not make it true. It is sad that you are so blind by what is going on and you can’t read that everyone is miserable. Stay in your own little world sweet pea.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing screams layoffs on the horizon louder than Pops out there on the business channels trying to drum up business. Smdh. If that doesn’t tell you we are in serious trouble, nothing will.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs? Where did layoffs come from? We are hiring a bunch of people. Why would we have layoffs when we are in the middle of a big onboarding? Now I think all these people and teams we are hiring will not do much to increase sales and then we may have layoffs. But that won't be for at least a year. We will have to see if this huge increase in headcount and resources does anything to increase sales for our two products. I'd have to agree with many of the analysts and a lot of our internal teams that 3831 does not look like it will be much benefit over generic zyprexa but that doesn't mean we aren't going to try our best to sell it. We will find out if that one will fly in mid to late 2020. I am worried that a lot of this headcount we are adding may be better suited to increase sales for an oncology product which is where our new leadership came from and it may be important for them to remember that we do not have oncology products here and our current products are very different than oncology products. It's a big departure from the way we have been doing business and it is without a doubt a big risk. I'm hoping it will work but if it doesn't we will be in a real bad way. I'm going to give it a chance and do my best to help make it work.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you deserve a Gold Star my friend! Thank you for your positivity and looking at the world of ALKS realistically!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesnt change the fact that you are the same person. You know we all know that, don’t you? You can’t be that clueless, but maybe you are. I am off to enjoy my weekend. I would wish you the same but there is way too much hate in your heart for that. Hope that helps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This bitch is crazy!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something besides the usual BS is up. I used to work there and the management was laughable. There are some good people there but they are getting burnt out. I got at least 5 or 6 messages on LinkedIn this past week from former coworkers. Hmm...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#shitcultureandshitpipeline

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we are all miserable. Nothing is happening and we are barely making our numbers. We keep getting these promises that the company is going to do so great and years later, nothing. We should be selling air in a bottle or snake oil.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we are getting burnt out! We are not making our goals, they make a million mistakes with everything and won’t fix anything.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uep. Burnt out for sure. Can’t blame AK
    Or MS any longer as they have been gone for a bit. It
    Starts with sr Leadership and the fact that they don’t get the importance of people. If they did they would be able to achieve great things with average products. It’s all about the people. Nothing else matters because people deliver results. And people
    Are treated like shit here and valued even les so there you go