Why all the Weck haters? Is he really that much of a tool?

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson IT' started by anonymous, May 21, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I missed announcement for Carl, per new TS ORG he is still TS VP for CBT and Vision Care

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pushed to retire, they finally figured out how over his head he is. Everything was taken away from him so he is leaving in May I guess he made so type of deal to stay till then for some milestone. How long has he been here - 5 years? Should get a little retirement healthcare if May gets him 5years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, Weck has been at J&J for over 20 yrs and a VP since 2007. It's simply amazing how he was able to keep his head above water. The good news is JS was at J&J BEFORE Weck was appointed to the VP role by kissing up to Laverne. JS knows how incapable Tom is and how disrespectful he is to the Credo. Basically, TW is the "anti-Credo". See what I did there!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not have said it any better! Weck is the antithesis of the J&J Credo.
    Or as you say, He is the "Anti-Credo"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weck is the anti-credo and now is gone! Thank you JS!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm curious as to how you ass-clowns really feel about Tom Weck. Not sure you made it clear

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By all accounts, including HR, Weck was one of the most disliked leaders in J&J history. How we lasted 12 years in a VP role is truly unbelievable given all of his Credo violations!

We can rejoice now that he has been finally been put out to pasture by our new CIO! Thank you JS and good riddance to TW!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has never been a more anti-diversity VP at J&J than Weck!

Don't believe? Just as Sanjay, Judy, Susan or Roberto. They all worked under Weck and could not wait to leave the abusive environment he created for people that did not fit his "mold".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q: Why all the Weck haters"
    A: He is a creep and no one likes him!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weck is leaving? When?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No time soon apparently. Fake news !!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is absolutely gone. They are allowing him to finish out the year so his RSUs vest. He will announce his retirement in Sept. Hopefully, we will still have social distancing in place at that time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How has Tom Weck been able to get promoted and survive this long? Is there someone in HR protecting him? Shouldn’t that person also be in trouble? Tom seems pretty abusive and allows his teams to abuse commercial teams. It really makes you just not want to develop anything progressive if you have to work with them. Is there a real ETA on his departure?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard mid-year announcement followed by major re-org in July through eoy will signal his ultimate departure. It takes a while to from start to finish to move such a large piece of ...wait for it, wait for it...deadwood out the door. Thought I was going to say something else. Best case he is gone by November in my opinion!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is gone by sept along with everyone else who has been told they don’t have a role going forward, they have somehow negotiated to “stay” till sept 1 to get the last LTI award.

What are we hearing About the re-Org coming? Who are the winners and losers?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RE-ORG OR NOT, WECK'S ABUSIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS WOMEN AND MINORITIES CAN NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. HE MUST BE FIRED! STRAIGHT UP! THAT;S IT!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IM GIVING ALL FELLOW COLORED LGBT MALE REPS FREE BLO JOBS!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are shameful! As is Weck!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a Hispanic, I was subjected to Weck's racist comments for over 10 years until he laid me off. Coincidentally, he also laid off 2 other colleagues of mine who where both Asian. The pattern is clear and HT knows it!. Enough is enough! Stop racism at J&J and clean out the bad apples! Weck must go!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Tom's actions are truly shameful. He does not fit in at all here!