Why are BI oncology reps paid more than the rest of the company?

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really who cares. I always love these people who post on an anonymous board but in real life are insignificant.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like yourself?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all DBs

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like Rob Rosenstein addressing a congressional committee hearing or speaking against everyday Americans.....arrogant as hell. Everyone else is “insignificant”. How dare we question or criticize tou. That’s the problem with the leaders of our country and corporate America. Feet should be held to the fire. Enough is enough.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People!! I cannot underemphasize how much you need to get out of this “organization”. The windbags that lead us are rudiculed in the industry. I could not believe my ears, and how much sense was made by people that either knew, or worked for BI leadership in the past. CF is a total ass and he may even tell you that himself. Rude and embarrassing according to some KOLs. DS is just his puppet and lives in his shadow until his big day arrives.

Free thinking lives and thrives outside of BI. You owe it to yourself to explore it. Not to mention... the pay and equity is a different league too. BI blows!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is old, but I’m curious as to knowing Deron Matthews salary.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oncology layoffs soon. Keep that resume updated. Not going to be pretty

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

certainly seems likely. Confidence is shaken within the company

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are there layoffs coming for Oncology? We never even in contact with that division, so I have no idea. Are there problems with those drugs as well?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rest assured- Oncology - the big swinging dick of BI is untouched. May have had some leadership changes earlier this year though.
    Don’t let the therapeutic script begging sample droppers start to gossip
    It’s all good up in here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gilotrif

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

laughing stock of oncology

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much time do we have left?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tick tock

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is hiring a new oncology division. I wonder how many will go back there since this place is dying. Base salaries of the Tesaro reps they just acquired are in the 180s with a 50k Target IC

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More people leaving. What is upper mgmt going to do about retention?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The oncology salaries are unsustainable. It's the same exact job as PC but different disease and reimbursement. Many people are calling for pharma to lower prices. If margins are cut the field is expendable...
    especially at these inflated salaries.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

considsr yourself lucky. Cardiology is safer than Oncology. We just had a downsizing and more is expected. Only one zone director, and he looks like he is on meth. Everyone is looking.