Why are good reps leaving

Discussion in 'Butler' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are many of your good reps moving on ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the company is hiring in a bunch of incompetent managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Butler Schein Animal Health the same co. as Butler?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is Henry Schein but it should still be called Butler.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look at the brain trust they acquired in CA

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are no good reps in Butler - anyone with any sense of decency left along time ago - and look at what they have been replaced by

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feel sorry for the newbies. Signed on with one understanding of compensation and then management changed plans on them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what you get when you treat commission reps like salaried reps. We're selling maybe 25% of the time. The rest we're doing collections on delinquent accounts, regulatory compliance stuff, and all kinds of sales prevention BS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales prevention ? That's a rewarding activity I'm sure !!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we have to do is sell one Vimago and it'll "git it done."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Idexx is killing us

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But we can offer Choice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well....presenting the choices and the pros n cons is a MUST. Kind of hard to make some vets realize they gotta read and UNDERSTAND the pages and pages of terms n conditions that come with equipment. A few are getting hammered with service contract costs they "didn't expect" from the big I. As far as other products..it's nice we carry so much variety on non Evil Empire products 'cause we got royally screwed by one. We're about to see the Zoetis sales go down the tubes next :(

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ButtShine. ShinyButt. You can call it anything you want, doesn't change much though

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the next couple of yrs I think you'll see a lot of your core business go to shit

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Putney is going to kick butt !! I'm tired of all this driving, whining and dining, report writing and meetings. Gonna go become a greeter at Walmut for about the same pay, just less hours.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the rest of our core business.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So almost halfway thru the month, how many Cornerstone conversions have you done?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None. None of my clinics would touch it with a ten foot pole before this shitstorm anyway :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cornerstone. Nightmare designed by someone who's never worked a front desk..