Why are good reps leaving

Discussion in 'Butler' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Talk is cheap." Ain't that the truth!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You enjoy the wasting of time requirements dreamed up by , not a salesperson ? I for one, love being ridden by someone whose never spoken to a vet nor ever set foot in a clinic in their life., when I could be making a successful call instead. But I am glad to have a job. Just hate that they keep dreaming up new ways to make it suck more.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you have to dream harder and more when you lose more big manufacturers in the future

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

. . at least until the new comp plan kicks in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dream hard alright. I dream more and more of the day I can retire !! In the meantime, I dream of less bullshit, less competition and less moronic overlords. None of my dreams has come true yet....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KARMA. When your "A" customers are tired of the RM's arrogance and vote their business away. Too bad the TMs, but we're a special protected group so no worries there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your manager starts to give away your accounts to other TMs and eventually leaves you with about 30 accounts to meet a non-adjusted projection. Can't get you on valid grounds for termination so create an environment to force out the TM for their own reasons. And dont think HR is there for you; they work for management. Let's hope the Dirksmeier era will value its people more.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're only valued if we kiss ass & stroke egos on those above us, sell a ton of profitable shit and keep our mouth shut.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how many of our top docs are trophy hunters? With all the perks they get between us and the other vendors, they should easily swing $50K for an animal head on their wall.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does that have to do with anything on this thread?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that was a joke. I hope it was a poor attempt at sarcasm.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a vet can spend big bucks to go big game hunting, it's hard to hear how high our prices are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not many vets are actually hunters. Think about it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not but original post was about the top docs. There are hunters at corp level, and in the field. Just wondering about the vet side since the dental and gyne professions sre already represented.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, new CRM system is here. Let's see how well it works.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The original topic was "Why are good reps leaving". Things really gotten off topic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good reps are leaving because corp. management is turning into an unfriendly company to do business with. No personalization. Non-user friendly phone system. Hidden fees. Commissions being shaved away. Any number of issues really.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost funny how ugly it's gotten now that the Idexx fat is gone. Almost. Not really. Big business blows.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idexx got nothing to do with it. Running a vet buiness like human medicine is what's btinging it open.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. . . bringing it down.