Why are people leaving?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gives a shit about Mallon. He was like a phantom leader to us. Nothing more than a name. This person to leave soon is not leaving voluntarily and will surprise many.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DF? Pleazzzeeeee!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember this clown from the early AZ days. The only reason he survived as long as he did was because he went over seas and nobody knew whether he was doing a good job or not. He certainly is not a big loss.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R U shitting me? AZ Sucks that’s why there leaving!!!! Good God

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He had the charisma and charm of a sloth. How many times did Brennan put him on stage to watch him flounder around and eventually crash into a puddle of pudding? Then they sent him to China in hopes that he would never return to the U.S.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and always made sure that everyone knew he was responsible for Nexium's success--what a dickhead pompous ass--like listening to Al Gore taking credit for inventing the internet.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and always made sure that everyone knew he was responsible for Nexium's success--what a dickhead pompous ass--like listening to Al Gore taking credit for inventing the internet.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is it? So far no big surprises?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ has an environment of high motivation! Yeah right...we see senior sales people with a long history of loyalty to this company that product year after year get fired on some trumped up bullshit or fired over poor sales due to managed care losses in their territory. Since bottom rated reps are let go why give any ideas to fellow reps when that can come back and bite you if they surpass you in sales? Poor management abounds at AZ!!! What a great company they won't consider me for a promotion into oncology...rather hire from the outside. Most reps I talk to are NOT committed to AZ's success and do the minimum to survive. This is a recipe for disaster. The truth is...senior management doesn't give a rat's ass about the sales force. My feeling is they are hoping for someone to buy this wreck of a company and leave with a nice golden severance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right!! How motivating...... people who bust their ass for years and stay loyal to the company only to be told
    No you can’t promote to Onc - we only hire from the outside — and oh by the way you’re fired because our slack ass maps team didn’t do their job getting your product on formulary.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do NOT believe anything coming out of management’s mouths. I have been around and can honestly say what you hear is not true.... sad to say. Negativity will get worse! They made it that way....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth! Legacy of lies...year after year, any claims of commitment to transparency they make are a bunch of bs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Pascal says he plans to stay at Az for at least the next 1 1/2 years, in spite of the mass exodus of leaders.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I had some very good friends loose their job in November that are great reps. They have coverage on maybe 40% of the plans in their area and still have a decent market share..considering. This company is pathetic. I have almost twenty years in and if this happens again I'm leaving and going to work for a competitor.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won’t be as visible next time. Have two 2’s in a row? Expect DSM to start the process after 1 quarter if no improvement is seen. Action plans w/ crazy expectations. If they offer a mutual separation, just take it and run.

Eventually all base territories within the PCP world will be manned by CSO’s. At least that is what we hear in diabetes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership has know for years that the majority of recorded calls are fake and that most reps are simply sample droppers. Ask yourself; If it was your company, would you pay someone that much for what you do every day? Well they can't afford to for much longer either. The government is about to bring the sledge hammer down on this entire industry and profit margins will virtually disappear overnight.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure they know we lie about the vast majority of our calls! They have known it for decades! I have no idea when I have worked a full day, even when my manager rides with me. He is gone by lunch 95% of the time anyway. It’s all just one big game! The ALL DAY LIE set me free years ago! I hope the government comes in with price controls to stop us from screwing the public! GO TRUMP!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in oncology. I know oncology DM's make one appointment a month with their reps then head home for "office work". Most oncology reps work very little in the field anyway., yet they are paid very well. Am i jealous? You bet!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also jealous!!
    but yet they act like you have to be some mega genius to even get into Onc. when we all know those reps don’t hardly do squat since access is nonexistent in that ta. What a joke

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why yes, you are quite right, but yet we are the chosen ones. It doesn’t matter if I make 2 calls a day, go to the gym for 2 hours, fake calls, etc., because WE ARE ONCOLOGY! We are at the top of the food chain. We are VALUED! My salary is $161,000 a year! What’s yours little Symbicort rep? HA! HA! HA!