Why are people leaving?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must be exciting to be the fastest donkey in the Derby. Or to be the most popular drag queen in the prison system. Oh boy, another exciting day at good ole AZ.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must be exciting to be the fastest donkey in the Derby. Or to be the most popular drag queen in the prison system. Oh boy, another exciting day at good ole AZ.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place blows...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its terrible. Fools stay. Those that don't understand business, stay. This is only good if you are double dipping, which is very possible if you have a good friend managing at the other company.

But, they are not worried.

A new batch of naive college graduates await this "great opportunity" to have a company car !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many "fools" are looking. It's a matter of the right opportunity. I am out as soon as I can be. If not in Onc or Biologic, the ship is sinking fast. Anyone who doesn't see that is in fact a "fool".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I know at AZ in sales under 40 years old is actively looking elsewhere. Those that have been around know they can't get employment making the same salary as they are making here so they stay. They hope things get better. They hope they will get a better manager then they have now. It's very sad how this company treats their employees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the sharp people are leaving medical sales for the most part, especially pill pushing big pharmaceuticals.

Its not a good gig anymore.

Insurance sales > than medical sales. Residuals. More stability. Add real estate sales to that as well, and you are good. More long term money, building a business, and more autonomy.

College grads would be wise to go with insurance and build. Use your energy towards an industry that appreciates its people.

Bye bye big corporation medical sales. ! You suck.