Why are so many people worried about time stamps???

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Slow Meat, Jan 19, 2011 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Slow Meat

Slow Meat Guest

Just change your clock before you have the doctor sign!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off... It is very easy to change your clock on the computer and Big Brother can never tell you did it. If you want to know how, let me know, I can give you detial instructions. I actually did this and had time stamps pulled. I know this works like a charm!!! :)

Secondly, they could never fire you for time stamps, they will use that against you, but if they ever did, you would have a lawsuit and a fat bankroll. If they fired you for that, they would have to compare it to everyones in the region or area, etc. Guarantee there are ones out there worse than yours!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you worried because you're not doing your job, or because you're doing your best but have long wait times or a condensed territory?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, we all know how the Forest call cycle works. You have X number of docs to see a week, in a given area. you are followed up by a coworker the next week in the same area. If you have spent anytime in a territory, you will know somedays, you blow right through who you are suppose to see and others you can buy a signature. Now, you are suppose to go back through and see high decile docs again, right? well, that makes your coworker extremely happy when he walks into an office the following week and gets rejected becaue your over acheiving butt was in there twice. Now, normally, this is no big deal, you do your job, see everyone you are suppose to and head to the house. But in a day and age where big brother is looking for reasons to let people go and time stamps are readily available, why not cover your backside???

But to answer your question, this is for all the above!!!! The one that doesnt want to screw is coworker, and calls on all he is suppose to, but gets done by 12 on friday. This is for the Screwed coworker following the overacheiver that cant get into any high decile or easy to see docs, but needs time stamps to show he worked a full day. Or heck, lets be honest, this is for the rep that wants to head out and play golf this spring but can go to one office building and see 20 docs in 2 hours!!!

You are really only allowed to see 50 to 60 docs a week. anymore and you screw your buddy!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm no longer with forest (left voluntarily for a better gig) but I have to say time stamps are ridiculous.

Considering the access (80-100 max) and the number of reps (5), and also considering the amalgamation of practices (10,15,20 docs in one building) there almost is no reason why you CAN'T be done by lunch...even with the total office call and all the other bs hoops they want you to jump thru. You certainly aren't going to see 20 docs because you screw your counterpart or yourself. You have two choices...either twiddle your thumbs for an hour in between each call (wasting company gas)....or enjoy the flexibility and work-life balance that pharma can provide!

I certainly didnt care because:
    a) i did my job and was a high performer
    b) i often had to work beyond normal hours (early and late) for programs - and if you look at your paystub, it says very specifically that you are paid for 83.33 hours work in a 2 week period.
    c) i often fired emails off "after hours" also (6am or 11pm)

So what if I hit a couple of golf balls on a Wednesday afternoon in summer? It made me more productive!! I never worked before 9 or after 2 for years and no one said a word, because guess what? the numbers were good!