Why are there no women on the leadership team?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2018 at 7:38 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you live in or near Marlboro Mass? It's not exactly the land of diversity. You can't hire people that aren't there and applying for jobs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who gives a crap. Stupid liberal. Earn your job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy international woman’s day to the women on our leadership team! Oh wait, there are none. Sorry, I forgot all we have are a bunch of old white men and a couple of Japanese. My bad!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not defending the crap leaders at Sunovion, but seriously, if you want to get ahead because of your gender or feel better having someone in leadership with your particular make up, you really should just go to JNJ.

They promote diversity over competence most of the time. Hell, you can even sit in your office and plan weddings, vacations, sleep, whatever. If you are the right make up, the sky is the limit.

Quit pissing and moaning here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha, that's so true about J&J. I agree with promoting diversity, but it's an absolute mandate there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are Denise, Lisa, and Pam not women?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are not on the executive leadership team dumb ass. Are they sitting in the ivory tower with the men? No! Pam? Really?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty sure they are

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well that one from marketing was up on stage this week in vegas. she looked pretty important and she's a she. so there are women in leadership

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are senior women, but there are none on the leadership team. If you do not know who the leadership team are, you should not be making comments.