WHY are we having regional meetings!!!!

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why why r we spending $$$ on regional meetings? What is that can't be done on Webex, Skpe, conference call, whatever! What is the purpose? It's so unnecessary at this point. It's freaking February, why in the middle of a quarter, not even at the end of a quarter. Makes no sense!

Does anyone know WHY?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather have samples to give out than have this meeting...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Major restructuring going on so it needs to be discussed in person.
    We are way way off goals for the year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No major restructuring announcement happening in these meetings so far.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All we talked about is aspirin.... How ours is better.... It's better, right?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know, do you have outcome data?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ours was beyond horrible, and incredibly awkward. The NHP managers and executives put all blame on the sales force. Actually, I think they might hate us. At least that was impression I got.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The launch has been a disaster and they want someone to blame.
    Not like we cant point fingers back at the blunders they made launching this Titanic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So.. Good or not so good.. how did everyone feel about their district meeting??? How did they go??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ours was a complete nightmare, I can't even describe how awful. But it doesn't sound like all of them were.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our meeting was kicked off by admonishing us regarding calls logged in V. (That's how you start a meeting, that you want to trend in positive direction? ) Then our so called "DM" strutted like a colorful peacock trying to impress his team with his unusual analogies of how our drug is so special.

Half of our team is so clueless though....if it were Donald Duck, they'd believe anything... They are going for those few scripts to make enough next bonus payout for a night at the movies (and maybe some popcorn )